AP Yi need nerfed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deirin

12-28-2012

well if he is so op ... why dont u try to use him...lol...and then u'll see what his counter are...

r3dRAYN3

12-29-2012

Lol, having snowballed with Yi, the only counter I can see is being stunned, silenced, and focused by all 5, and even then I've gotten out before.

deirin

12-29-2012

rolf....just...rolf...its kinda a joke...yi is too easy to vs...

kinda posted like 10 tips or so in a previous tread....just go watch...

deirin

12-29-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0&highlight=yi
there...for the lazy 1...

havate

12-29-2012

When you are playing against a ap yi, there are few things you can do to stop him from getting you.
1) ask your jungler to gank mid before level 6.
2) choose a jungler with stun (e.g. udyr, jax)
3) because of yi alpha strike he tends to push lane a lot, making him a easy gank.
4) choose a mid laner with sustain or pushing capability (e.g.morgana, ahri, malzahar, mordekaiser etc)
5) stay away from your own creeps.

all these you can do to stop ap yi from snowballing.if he can't snowball he is kind of useless in team fight.the only offensive ap spell he has is on 10 second cooldown.

The first time I faced ap yi we lost the game because yi snowballed hard and I didn't know how to stop him.next time I saw ap yi I did the things mentioned above.
I took jax.mid was soraka.we silenced and stunned yi and killed him pre level 6.he ended up feeding me.

deirin

12-29-2012

maybe #4...outdmg works too...or let tower tank minion after alpha strike...w/e...
#1,#2,#3 are untrue?
#1...mvt speed dont add much dmg+he will build ap mid not ad...
#2 what for...he can use ulti to getttaway
#3 if target die he remain same spot

#5...only when he alpha strike..

Rockoutwithmy

12-29-2012

@ deirin
You're retarded.
#1 Before level six, he is easily ganked, he has only his flash or W to save him.
#2 Stuns counter Yi, his ult removed and prevents slows, not stuns you half wit.
#3 He pushes his lane, meaning he has to be on your side of the lane to get exp/CS, you can gank someone alot easier if they're on your side. Yes he remains in the same place if he kills something, but the creeps don't.

#5 Avoid creeps, so he can't alpha strike you without putting himself in danger, ofc he means when he alpha strikes, it has a 10sec CD, so ofc its healthier to just stay away from the minions.

God damn you're whats wrong with this community.

SueyCareBear

12-29-2012

Dont know how to counter pick or build against a champ that has started to snowball?? not to worry make a thread ask riot to make his 1 ability that deals damage weaker so you dont have to try in game at all

Sephrinx

12-29-2012

AP Master Yi is absurdly strong. 400% Scaling on his heal, what the HELL Were they smoking!? The only way to beat him is to be able to burst him from 100-0% before he even knows. If you don't, hell just pump his meditate and it's k. I always take ignite against him, but still, it doesn't completely nerf him, just reduces the healing he does by a bit. On top of that, he gains a boat load of Mres and Armor for the Duration. O_O

Pads

12-29-2012

I dunnoe if he needs a nerf I mean if you shut him down early game with a few ganks he will be USELESS late game. But he does force you to have your jungler gank often because he's so good at laning. I feel like his Q should be toned down at its lower levels I'm pretty sure it 1 hits mage minions at level one with some runes that's kinda ridonk