Creeps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

F0ND

12-28-2012

Since the last patch, I know it has been mentioned before, but these creeps... they're just way too solid you can say. You literally get trapped by two of them, and you cant walk around one of them easily. I was trapped in a hoard of them and literally could not do anything but flash out, even though there was an opening. I was getting raped by a pack of creeps. What's the story behind this? They're just an impassable wall of hell now that you need to avoid at all costs if you want to get a kill or get away from a gank.

Taarki

12-28-2012

i agree. also at lower levels they do TOO much damage, like if you are farming at level 3 and your minions run out, if you keep attacking them (not last hitting, but playing agressive) they will literaly take you down to half health for a full wave, if not lower, then if your wave gets there and traps you as the oponent gets back you are dead.

F0ND

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taarki View Post
i agree. also at lower levels they do TOO much damage, like if you are farming at level 3 and your minions run out, if you keep attacking them (not last hitting, but playing agressive) they will literaly take you down to half health for a full wave, if not lower, then if your wave gets there and traps you as the oponent gets back you are dead.
This too.
Yesterday, or last night rather, we had a backdooring shaco. Of course, this is late game, but this was ridiculous. I had ~2.5k health on Akali and i picked up an oracle to shut down Shaco. I didn't realize how many minions there were because I wasn't focused on them, but I got surrounded by a wave, Shaco ran, and when I checked the death recap, it said the minions did 68% OF MY HEALTH. WHAAAAATTTT?!
I was fuming, because he managed to get away.

Taarki

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0ND View Post
This too.
Yesterday, or last night rather, we had a backdooring shaco. Of course, this is late game, but this was ridiculous. I had ~2.5k health on Akali and i picked up an oracle to shut down Shaco. I didn't realize how many minions there were because I wasn't focused on them, but I got surrounded by a wave, Shaco ran, and when I checked the death recap, it said the minions did 68% OF MY HEALTH. WHAAAAATTTT?!
I was fuming, because he managed to get away.
usualy when i die when i am around minions they do around 30-60% of my health. mabye riot should nerf the damage but increase the health?

Voyles

12-28-2012

Nerf minions? Minions are OP? I think I have heard it all now.

Skumbag Ryan

12-28-2012

my friends and me, we're always joking bout Minions OP. We're serious though.