Teemo i hate you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MOE Awax

12-28-2012

Afternoon everyone,

My question is how can you lane against a super agrro teemo? Probably one of the hardest things I have encountered. Sure play safe and tower hug but when doing so you lose out on cs and are basically rendered useless until team fighting stage. I am looking for some tips on how to play against a super agressive top laner bc I always seem to get destroyed by him if hes really agressive.

Also wanted to ask what you guys think about this season being all AD bruiser pretty much. Is it better to go ad mid against ap now? I like the meta but so many players throwing me off by this. I keep seeing talon panth and xin mid and they are just destroying the competetion. So whats a good way to counter this as well?

NEED SOME HELP :'(

MOE Awax

12-28-2012

TEEMOS Q IS ABSOLUTELY REDICULOUS

Plus, when there super agressive its almost impossible to lane against

Cheddix

12-28-2012

Play Kayle and build a ton of speed, I also recommend a Rageblade with Kayle

Cheddix

12-28-2012

If you want to play a game with me, add me and I can teach you how to play Kayle

Ziek88

12-28-2012

Poke moves are pretty strong against teemo early game. A few pokes and maybe a gank from somewhere else can really put a teemo behind. Mid to late game most pokes can come pretty close to killing teemo.

AJStarhiker

12-28-2012

As a Teemo player, here are some thing that make the game really rough:

Range. Teemo is outranged by caster minions. Play a champion like Ashe, Caitlyn, or (especially after gaining a few levels) Tristana and you should be able to poke him down. Just move back if he tries to come at you with his blinding shot and punish him for it.

CC. Teemo is very squishy. If you can hamper his movement with slows, stuns, and snares, you should be able to melt him.

AoE. If Teemo tries to hide, drop an aoe attack where you last saw him and you can often make the player react and try to run.

Finally: Watch his build. If he's going for on-hit/attack speed, pick up a Frozen Heart to drop his attack speed. If he's going AP, build Magic Resist. An Oracle's Elixer will help you see his mushrooms.

Handeecapped

12-28-2012

if you have someone with range who can poke him like kayle or ahri(yes ahri is a mid champion, but this is an example), then he gets hurt really badly. Just make him run out of health potions quickly by poking him and he'll have to recall way more than you. I've never had a problem vs teemo with any champion so idk why he's bothering you so much . Also, when I use nidalee, I absolutely destroy teemo.

Prof Zuhayr

12-28-2012

http://www.championselect.net/champ/Teemo

there you go

SlayerofAsmodean

12-28-2012

Your best bet is someone with a lot of burst who can all in him with abilities.

Pantheon works pretty well.

deirin

12-28-2012

teemo the evil shroom...XD...

kinda fkin hate him...but its true that he is kinda squeeshy...not so dangerous unfed...and has low lane push power