Dear fellow League of Legend Players...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thadrana

12-28-2012

Dear fellow League of Legend Players,

I wanted to take a few minutes and introduce myself. My name is Jacob but fans and the gaming community know me as Thadrana or just Thad. Ha ;D I am pretty new to League of Legends but I have grown to love the game over the past 6 months or so and have my sights set to start playing competitively in ranked. (Jungle Tank / Support) I am an amateur gamer with big dreams of creating relevant youtube videos, gameplay, guides, commentary, and entertainment. I have been told what I have been doing so far is really good but you can be the judge.

I’ll be honest with you. I never intended to go out and try to be the “next Athene” or the “next big gamer.” In fact, I mostly stumbled my way by accident into youtube and live streaming. Ever since a few people started watching my videos and live stream, they started encouraging me to take this a bit more seriously. I have been working rigorously at making daily videos and daily live streaming for the past 2 months and I have been seeing modest gains in viewers, subscribers, and followers. I would be honored for some more feedback and creative criticism on what you think about my channel and videos I have currently released, and maybe where I can improve with the current tools I have.

Thank you so much for your time,
Thadrana

P.S. If you are interested at a chance for some free riot points, I hold a weekly weekend giveaway for the subscribers on Youtube. The direct link to the video can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMklDrp5VI4 (Make sure to subscribe and comment)

twitch.tv/thadrana
twitter.com/thadrana
youtube.com/thadrana
facebook.com/thadrana