Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear fellow League of Legend Players...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thadrana

12-28-2012

Dear fellow League of Legend Players,

I wanted to take a few minutes and introduce myself. My name is Jacob but fans and the gaming community know me as Thadrana or just Thad. Ha ;D I am pretty new to League of Legends but I have grown to love the game over the past 6 months or so and have my sights set to start playing competitively in ranked. (Jungle Tank / Support) I am an amateur gamer with big dreams of creating relevant youtube videos, gameplay, guides, commentary, and entertainment. I have been told what I have been doing so far is really good but you can be the judge.

I’ll be honest with you. I never intended to go out and try to be the “next Athene” or the “next big gamer.” In fact, I mostly stumbled my way by accident into youtube and live streaming. Ever since a few people started watching my videos and live stream, they started encouraging me to take this a bit more seriously. I have been working rigorously at making daily videos and daily live streaming for the past 2 months and I have been seeing modest gains in viewers, subscribers, and followers. I would be honored for some more feedback and creative criticism on what you think about my channel and videos I have currently released, and maybe where I can improve with the current tools I have.

Thank you so much for your time,
Thadrana

P.S. If you are interested at a chance for some free riot points, I hold a weekly weekend giveaway for the subscribers on Youtube. The direct link to the video can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMklDrp5VI4 (Make sure to subscribe and comment)

twitch.tv/thadrana
twitter.com/thadrana
youtube.com/thadrana
facebook.com/thadrana