Buddy and Chat System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kBeatz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

"HAHAHA YOU SUCK! I'M (X-Rating) ELO AND YOU ARE TERRIBLE! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD CARRY THAT GAME YOU SCRUB!"

I'm sure at one time or another everyone has received some sort of similar message after a game is over and everyone has left the post-game lobby. In League of Legends, there is no way to block people from Private Messaging you if they aren't on your Friend List.

There needs to be an option to allow only messages from people that are on your Friend List so that random people who are upset about the game in which they just played with you can't ream you out about it after the game is over. I know that they should just move on and not be bad mannered and follow the Code and all that but we all know that the Code is treated only as a guideline and only to the people who choose to view it as such.

So long story short, who else agrees that Riot should implement a Chat Privacy setting in League of Legends such as those found in most other games?