IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

playerwinner

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsuir View Post
I get about 1000 a day or maybe more. It's not that hard to gain some ip.
Not everyone has time to play the 10+ games required to get 1000 ip a day.

DTG Dr Dazzle

12-29-2012

Your first win of the day. Buying extra IP per win or per day things or just buy RP at a store or on the League client.

MileHighJew

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerwinner View Post
Reaching the value of on sale champions is impossible.
You can't buy runes with RP. I understand the Champion part of the deal and I normally do buy them with RP. But, once again, you can't buy runes with RP. So, anyone under level 30 who wants to try multiple roles and champs and need more than 2 rune builds needs some IP for runes.

Besides 200% IP boost at the 30 days or 50 wins RP price isn't really that bad.

Shiku12

12-29-2012

I agree, more IP would be nice but I also know it's never going to happen because riot would earn less money

ChiSqrd

12-29-2012

Dude, it's called how Riot makes money off this game. Considering this game is free its nice that they even give us a first win of the day bonus.

Oyster

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxAscendxX View Post
Anyone else think you should get a minimum of 100 IP per game? getting 80 IP is just not cutting it. It takes hours of my time just to unlock a champ that i want to play. It's ridiculous. At 100 IP minimum per game, it would take 63 games. 63!!!!!!!! sure riot needs to make money but getting 60 - 80 IP per game just takes way to long to be worth a damn. Please increase IP per game!!
you have to remeber the first win of the day

Lil Cuddles

12-29-2012

I think its a problem when an intermediate bot game can give you more than a regular game...

Fate000

12-30-2012

IP is based on time played, so a long bot game gives more IP than a short regular game. (Bot games have also a multiplier based on summoner level: the higher your level, the less IP you get.) It's just that even with long games, the IP you get is too low: you have to play ~35 hours to unlock a new (6300) champion, not including the First Win of the Day bonus)