Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxAscendxX

12-28-2012

Anyone else think you should get a minimum of 100 IP per game? getting 80 IP is just not cutting it. It takes hours of my time just to unlock a champ that i want to play. It's ridiculous. At 100 IP minimum per game, it would take 63 games. 63!!!!!!!! sure riot needs to make money but getting 60 - 80 IP per game just takes way to long to be worth a damn. Please increase IP per game!!

XxNoWorryxX

12-28-2012

i agree with you

Fraxotic

12-28-2012

i guess its a way for riot to earn rp. then again if they make it so easy to get ip, it would'nt be all that exciting getting a new champ!

Voyles

12-28-2012

Buy some RP and use the RP to purchase an IP boost and you will get your 100+ ip per game.

See, they do offer that for you. Problem was already solved before you even asked.

Oh, you don't want to give money to a company that makes a product that you like using? Tough luck.

Prof Zuhayr

12-28-2012

IMO you should get 10 bonus IP per kill in the game and an extra 25-50 for winning.

Voyles

12-28-2012

Quote:
Prof Zuhayr:
IMO you should get 10 bonus IP per kill in the game and an extra 25-50 for winning.

So, forget support roles? Let's just all play bruisers and who cares if we win because 3 to 5 kills would be the same as winning?

Prof Zuhayr

12-28-2012

^ there are still people who love to play the role support, and 10-50 IP isn't going to change ~50% of the players perspective of the meta.

Shirtl0l

12-28-2012

i played like 150 games and only have one champ with a proper rune page ugh i want to buy renekton

Skumbag Ryan

12-28-2012

Win of the day derp.

Voyles

12-28-2012

Quote:
Prof Zuhayr:
^ there are still people who love to play the role support, and 10-50 IP isn't going to change ~50% of the players perspective of the meta.

People already complain and whine about kill stealing. You don't think people would complain or whine more when IP is involved with kills? You seriously think this?