Support/ Jungler Lf Team/Clan/Duo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squilvis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

I'm looking for some new friends to play LoL with I haven't been able to play recently and now have a very open schedule for the next few months andd want ot getinto some team play and more duo also.

My in game name is Squilvis and you can add me there I have all of the voice chat systems and a mic. I mainly want to play Support at the moment but can fill in for a 5's team looking for a jungler also.

I have a good chunk of champions 70-80 but I do lack Mid's but have RP.

Squilvis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Taking a small break for lucnh and nap but I'll be back on shortly feel free to add me, I enjoy playing with teams.

Ahitzman

12-28-2012

ill play

Squilvis

12-28-2012

Add me in game starting to wake up now.

Squilvis

12-28-2012

bump

Squilvis

12-28-2012

b

Squilvis

12-29-2012

bump

Squilvis

12-29-2012

bumpy, I would prefer a team that has the practice hours of a euro team though or something through out the morning and days.

Squilvis

12-29-2012

b

Squilvis

12-29-2012

bumpy