Temporary Ban, No Proof

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Okulus

Member

12-28-2012

I got temporary banned for something I have no clue what I have done. No email was sent about the tribunal and would like some input from someone that works at Riot games. Either show the proof or revoke the temporary ban...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-28-2012

they won't revoke.

If you didn't receive the email, you probably used a different email to make your account.

So send a ticket to the support and ask nicely for your reform card.
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/requests/new


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Okulus

Member

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
they won't revoke.

If you didn't receive the email, you probably used a different email to make your account.

So send a ticket to the support and ask nicely for your reform card.
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/requests/new
nope, i've been temporary banned before. This whole tribunal stuff should just be removed. Its not working. Shouldn't have to wait a week to get the card when the ban will be revoked anyways. I expect instant support from a game that holds 70 million people


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absoloution View Post
nope, i've been temporary banned before. This whole tribunal stuff should just be removed. Its not working. Shouldn't have to wait a week to get the card when the ban will be revoked anyways. I expect instant support from a game that holds 70 million people

Right, because the more people use a service, the faster the answer will be.


Logic OP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AeroWaffle

Senior Member

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absoloution View Post
nope, i've been temporary banned before. This whole tribunal stuff should just be removed. Its not working.
have you checked your spam folder? It's been said that the tribunal email sometimes gets caught by the spam filters.

Are you sure it's a tribunal ban and not a leavebuster ban?

If you're sure that it's a tribunal ban and it wasn't caught by the spam filter, send a ticket to support to have them send the reform-card thing (and say you already checked that it wasn't a leave bust ban and wasn't in the spam filter, that will skip a step).

You might also want to tell them your current email address just in case you did sign up as a different email then the one you check regularly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Okulus

Member

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
Right, because the more people use a service, the faster the answer will be.


Logic OP
logic OP? if you have that many players, you GET MORE SUPPORT. Logic is OP, smartass


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Okulus

Member

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroWaffle View Post
have you checked your spam folder? It's been said that the tribunal email sometimes gets caught by the spam filters.

Are you sure it's a tribunal ban and not a leavebuster ban?

If you're sure that it's a tribunal ban and it wasn't caught by the spam filter, send a ticket to support to have them send the reform-card thing (and say you already checked that it wasn't a leave bust ban and wasn't in the spam filter, that will skip a step).

You might also want to tell them your current email address just in case you did sign up as a different email then the one you check regularly.
not in the spam filter, I'll try redoing my support message, thanks for the help


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Okulus

Member

12-28-2012

Would like a Riot employee to direct me cause I am still banned and currently not playing the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AeroWaffle

Senior Member

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absoloution View Post
not in the spam filter, I'll try redoing my support message, thanks for the help
No problem, but I wouldn't get your hopes up about getting a response before your temporary suspension expires (unless it was a long suspension).

Sometimes support tickets take time, especially the tickets in regard to the tribunal bans. They probably get a lot of tickets about this subject, and many of them are from people that are trying to argue that they didn't deserve the ban (when they did).

That and it's the holiday season, they likely have less staff then normal, and more tickets then normal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Okulus

Member

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroWaffle View Post
No problem, but I wouldn't get your hopes up about getting a response before your temporary suspension expires (unless it was a long suspension).

Sometimes support tickets take time, especially the tickets in regard to the tribunal bans. They probably get a lot of tickets about this subject, and many of them are from people that are trying to argue that they didn't deserve the ban (when they did).

That and it's the holiday season, they likely have less staff then normal, and more tickets then normal.
Thats what I expected, scumbag Riot temporarily banning me, not supporting proof, then expect me to sit through it and do nothing. Guess my last hope is the phone.


12