Gifting extended through the end of Snowdown Showdown

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrGutWrench

12-28-2012

buamp

xEmulation

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

How about adding an additional password to access the Gifting center? And make a prerequisite of being only able to gift players that have been on your buddy list for 1 month? Or make the gift process take longer i.e if i'm gifting a friend a skin it should take a few days before that friend actually gets the skin and during this time the gift can be refunded but once the friend receives the skin it cannot be refunded? just some ideas.

- your thoughts Hippalus?

Xigbar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Hippalus, if you get on and read this thread, could you look up my name as well and see why I haven't gotten an icon for gifting a champion and the Santa Baron one. Played as much as I could during the holidays and made at least some effort to be cheerful towards others(in between failing to click ><). My name is Xigbar.

YueTsukasa

12-28-2012

But i don't have any friends..Attachment 583042

Orion69

12-28-2012

I'd love to gift things to friends all year round. And get some as well.

MrGutWrench

12-29-2012

bump

Xigbar

12-29-2012

Been almost 24 hours and I didn't get my icon for champion gifting. Hippalus halp D:

Quirk

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Contact Player Support with detailed information about the hacking and ask that the gifts be removed from the other player and the RP refunded. I cannot guarantee the result, as it depends on what can be proven, but those are the steps I would recommend.

And protect your passwords!
So will such actions be taken on an account only if it can be proven with concise evidence?

Or is the assumption that someone wouldn't use all their RP to randomly gift someone that's been on their friend's list for half a day enough to make a case?

YamaXenuz

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollymonster View Post
What is your Summoner name on EUNE? I'll look into why you don't have your icon now.
Holly, I have a 2k Upvote thread with the requirements. And since Hippalus is away, are you going to be doing 2k Trades in his absence? I Stumbled upon him announcing in the EU forum that you will be the one to talk to. But he didn't say anything about the NA servers.

Could you please verify?

Also;While i'm here i'd like to ask why I do not have a gold badge on the left <- For s2 when I was gold

ImNotClever

12-30-2012

@Hippalus

I'd really like you to take a look at this thread here, there's people out there that's getting screwed over by your implemented rule of not knowing someone long enough to send them a gift and how vague it is.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3#post32969103

I think it's rather bad form to have the support team automatically dismiss that issue at hand and honestly half the time get a canned response showing that they haven't even skimmed the issue in the support report.