Mute self button.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkkbow

Member

01-04-2013

No posts about this for a while, please please please implement it. It will stop at least 1/2 of your verbal abuse reports which would cut down on bans and over time make riot more money.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nicodemous

Senior Member

01-04-2013

or just don't type and keep your thoughts to yourself... if you lack enough discipline to do that you will always be a garbage player and shouldn't be ruining others games with your trash skills...

It takes discipline to be good at anything

and for the record, I an not claiming to be good, but I am improving and will get better... I also have never once been warned for raging...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkkbow

Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemous View Post
or just don't type and keep your thoughts to yourself... if you lack enough discipline to do that you will always be a garbage player and shouldn't be ruining others games with your trash skills...

It takes discipline to be good at anything
pretty hard to shut the **** up when your teammates are feeding lanes. even just asking pls get hit points or please stop feeding, gets you banned. there is a huge problem with bad kids in this game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nicodemous

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkkbow View Post
pretty hard to shut the **** up when your teammates are feeding lanes. even just asking pls get hit points or please stop feeding, gets you banned. there is a huge problem with bad kids in this game
and if you can't just shut up you really think you will not unmute yourself when you feel the need to rage... go play CoD, that is where you belong...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitten Pawz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Rage with your mouth, not with your keyboard


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkkbow

Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemous View Post
and if you can't just shut up you really think you will not unmute yourself when you feel the need to rage... go play CoD, that is where you belong...
sorry i dont own a failbox 360, the mute self button would be unchangable during the game, if you werent smart enough to figure that out i feel sorry for you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkNekomata

Senior Member

01-04-2013

you rackeh the disciprine


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkkbow

Member

01-04-2013

took someone elses advice, take your enter keys out of your keyboard. since riot is to lazy to add this button, it works


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

duck8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-04-2013

kill yourself then you cant type anything


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SummonerMan Matt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-04-2013

self.....control


123