Fiddlesticks tips?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fants E Pants

12-28-2012

I'm having troubles performing well with fiddlesticks.
Any recommendations for what to max first, item builds, runes, masteries?

Thanks!

Iliketurtle

12-30-2012

Max Drain first one 3's convince teammates to get slow effects for you, if they don't get the Rylai Crystal scepter , and then after that win

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fants E Pants View Post
I'm having troubles performing well with fiddlesticks.
Any recommendations for what to max first, item builds, runes, masteries?

Thanks!
He's not tooooo viable in threes, any good ulting position he gets is countered with a Grez and with the chance that he get's his ultimate off, escaping from it is dead easy if you have any sort of speed modifier/escape.

I'd personally build him as a tanky AP with a focus on cheap and tanky items.

Fants E Pants

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdsinc View Post
He's not tooooo viable in threes, any good ulting position he gets is countered with a Grez and with the chance that he get's his ultimate off, escaping from it is dead easy if you have any sort of speed modifier/escape.

I'd personally build him as a tanky AP with a focus on cheap and tanky items.
So pretty much build him like you would Singed or Nautilus? (Rylais, RoA, etc.)

Roman

12-30-2012

double dorans cd boots deathcap abyssal hextech sweeper

max drain fear second jungle at lvl 2

Rngrs Apprentice

03-22-2014

Choose flash, and your choice of second summoner spell, depending on your play style. Start with dark wind in lane( that's how I play him) for the range. Then get drain, then fear. Max drain. Then alternate points into Q and E. Get Zhonyas, then will of the ancients for cd and spell vamp, which will be good on ult to regain health. Choose your nest items depending on your situation. Go for lindeys torment(don't care about misspelling that)and crystal scepter if the game is in the air or loosing. Go for better damage items like the death cap if u r routing them. Around lvl 10 or 11 you can solo drag depending on how well ur doing. I am not a good fid jungler, so don't ask me about that. Try that out and see if ur any good with that. Good luck!