rumble skin on sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smXho

12-28-2012

Is rumble worth playing in Dom for Bot?

KoD MAD PunZ

12-28-2012

i dont see it often, nor seeing rumble in dom in general but i approve of it in dom, good champ for this game type.

Das Strychnine

12-28-2012

Rumble is super strong, really underrated champion, I honestly put him alongside Brand/Zyra/Ahri, he's just very rare, crazy damage in team fights. Feel free to play him, you shouldn't struggle unless the enemy has some kind of advantage over you but very few enemies do against Rumble.

Redenbacher

12-28-2012

I'm not sure how he performs bottom, though I imagine if you can land your harpoons you'll be in really good shape controlling the health relic.

I have seen him do very well top. That ultimate completely destroys teamfights in his favor.

Palladine

12-28-2012

I've seen Rumble do well in both lanes. Torch is pretty ridiculous on him, along with some tankiness.

In bot lane, he does well against people who can't hurt him badly from range, at least that's what I've seen.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Rumble does very good here, it's only that the majority of players favor other aps or classess, but he's fairly strong and can be played on both lanes