Rylay scepter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legendmoon

11-27-2009

Does rylay scepter stack or not i would ask this if i didnt notice that it isnt unique.

McComb

11-27-2009

The slow effect is unique.
hp and ap boost stack.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

11-28-2009

Also, in case you didn't know, Rylai's doesn't stack with other item slowing effects (Phage and Frozen Mallet).

EVILTeddy

11-30-2009

I really do not like this item at all. You can barely see the benefits of it and it is expensive ...

Vichar

11-30-2009

Evelyn's pain spike works well with Rylai's. It basically permaslows the target, much like Frozen Mallet does for physical damage champs.

Slow is not just good for chasing or getting away. It's surprising how huge slow is in team fights. If you slow the enemy, they can't support each other easily (chronoshift, heal, invulnerability, shield, etc.), they can't get on your squishies easily (you can just outmanuver them). If they bunch up they are AOE fodder.

Slow rocks. Case in point: cardmaster's ult, which turns your whole team into snails. If only you could predict there was going to be a CM on the other team so everyone on yours could choose cleanse...

Chillspawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2009

Banshees Veil does the trick

The Hye Circus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

12-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore Frank View Post
Also, in case you didn't know, Rylai's doesn't stack with other item slowing effects (Phage and Frozen Mallet).
I don't understand. You mean if someone is slowed by Frozen Mallet, they can't be slowed by Rylai at that same time?

Also, anyone else think it could use a slow increase?

Ksielvin

12-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hye Circus View Post
I don't understand. You mean if someone is slowed by Frozen Mallet, they can't be slowed by Rylai at that same time?

Also, anyone else think it could use a slow increase?
Slows never stack. From anything. The strongest slow is in effect. When it runs out, any other slow that hasn't ended yet will take over.

FergoPwerUnit

12-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksielvin View Post
Slows never stack. From anything. The strongest slow is in effect. When it runs out, any other slow that hasn't ended yet will take over.
Ashe's slow stacks with the Lizard buff, and maybe items.

Ksielvin

12-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by FergoPwerUnit View Post
Ashe's slow stacks with the Lizard buff, and maybe items.
Then the frequently updated FAQ on Guides & Strat forum is incorrect, though this sounds more like an oversight.