My Teemo build, opinions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flamezthecat

12-29-2012

So I build Teemo with the following items. I play him Ap attack speed so I start out with
- Boots, 3 health pots
-Kages Lucky pick
-Upgrade boots to Berserker's Grieves
-Malady
-Death cap
-Hurricane
-Guardian Angel
-Then sell the pick for either Void staff, Rylais, zhonyas, or Liandry's Torment.

Try the build out, tell me what you think, or just leave your opinion. Thanks

AJStarhiker

12-29-2012

Ok, Boots/3 pots is a solid start, but I would drop Kage's Lucky Pick unless you are getting zoned out of farming. I usually rush Malady instead.

Tier 2 Boots should be situational to the game. Berserker's are a solid default, but sometimes Mercury Treads are a better option. And if my team is facerolling, I'll pick up Boots of Mobility to zip around the map and drop mushrooms for teleport points, sight, and escape routes.

Hurricane and Liandry's are the last items in my core build on an AP/AS Teemo.

That leave you with two slots for adapting to the game.

Rylais isn't that great on Teemo because only two of his abilities will proc the slow and as far as I know, the slows from Rylais and the mushrooms don't stack. You're better off picking up a Frozen Mallet. I almost never see Zhonyas on him. Teemo relies on his mobility, so all the enemy has to do is wait for the invulnerability to wear off and melt him.

The Guardian Angel isn't a bad Item for Teemo, but that should be a situational item for him, rather than part of a core build.

Edit: Guardian Angerl is core if building Tanky Teemo, situational for AP/AS.

Slashinghardest

12-29-2012

Your better off getting frozen mallet then rylai's, seeings as rylais doesnt apply with your posion.

Flamezthecat

12-29-2012

Thanks guys! I was only getting Zhonya's for the armor, and if there was a lot more ap damage I would substitute abyssal, but I wanted to raise my ap at the same time. But I see your point thanks!