Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The attitude of some people in game is just terrible

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voyles

12-28-2012

I'm usually not the one who calls for nerfs. I'm also not sure this could be a solution. But, people are already thinking S3 is all about bruisers. The bruisers can go 20+ kills with only 5 deaths and still lose the game. They will blame their team maters like Alistar who kept stunning enemies for the bruiser to kill or kept healing their team mates. Since Alistar had only 4 kills and 14 deaths he must be feeding. Ignore the 18 assists because no one looks at those. I believe that maybe all the bruisers might be a little over powered and those choosing them are just for the kills and screw teamwork.

Just my little thought and opinions on why teamwork might be failing and may continue to do so in S3. I think even the ban rate might go up some.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiSqrd

12-29-2012

Some people make it very hard to keep a good attitude.