Update the skill animations on Blight Crystal Varus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nazuraith

12-23-2012

Recent(ish)ly, Riot released the new Arclight Varus skin. While I didn't find the skin itself to be very appealing to myself, I really liked the new skill animations. Varus is probably my favorite champ and I was looking forward to skins for him. However, I have noticed that although Varus' Q and E animations in his second release skin (Blight Crystal Varus) are orange rather than red to match the skin, his blight stacks remain purple, as well has his ultimate. With the new skin having been released, I feel like Riot should take/should have taken the time to update the skill animations to match the crystal skin theme.

I think there could be some really cool options with that, making the "tendril" be crystals that shoot into and through the ground, encasing the affected champions legs in jagged shards, rooting them in place. I feel like the Blight Crystal skin is unfinished, and I think that there are some really cool options to make the skin completely awesome. What do you guys think?

On a side note, I would totally go ballistic for an augmented Varus skin (Similliar to the augmented singed skin.) With green particle affects. That would be an insta-buy for me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nazuraith

12-30-2012

Nothing? :/