Who is your favourite mid, and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrazyRabidDog

12-29-2012

Ashe is ok for me, she can get ganked easily and her slowness is a major negative but played right she is good enough for meee

EADragonMasterMF

12-29-2012

My favorite mid champ is Diana because she's squishy at early game; but more stronger at late game with play "Q" and "R" at one by one. My second mid champ is Varus because he does more damage and fast kill at early game, but little bit squishy at late game. So Varus and Diana are my 2 favorite mid champs.

iCanProz

12-29-2012

Cass, When played aggressive she is unstoppable.

Perissh1

12-29-2012

So many that i like a lot...but Morgana is hands down my favorite mid because she's stupid hard to gank if you use your black shield correctly, farms really hard/has solid push to keep the enemy mid in lane and/or losing cs to the turret, her team fight is incredible because of her ult + black shield, and she has nice sustain..if you can land her Qs you can set up a ton of kills later in the game every time your team catches someone out of position <3 morg

Devnin

03-07-2013

Vladimir he can stay in lane for extended periods of time and get out of most situations he is also good at turrert diving and punishing those who turret dive him

Dotayy

03-07-2013

AD Master Yi.

YES AD.

Khori Lake

03-07-2013

Mid is one area I tend to play a lot whether I want to or not. Because of this I have a few champions I love mid landing with. Topping the list is Wukong. Great counter mid with aggressive play style at can harrass other mids. Fizz is slippery as a wet fish. Bunch of minions between you and the enemy time for Urchin Strike or Playful/Trickster. Akali is also becoming a favorite of mine in the mid. But I Am still new to playing her.

KayleShotGG

03-07-2013

It's either LeBlanc because when you're good with LeBlanc ITS SO MUCH FUN.

Other one is Orianna, oh the amount of things you can pull off is just awesome.

TiggerWong

03-07-2013

Morde

Froggy DC

03-08-2013

Orianna or Morgana!