Should League of Legends have a team voice chat?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PersonMcPerson

03-12-2013

I feel as if it would help further the experience and help less people get trolled. The anonymous status you have when just typing is taken away somewhat when you use your voice to speak with people. Not only less trolling could occur but it would just be plain faster; how many times have you not been able to communicate to your team quickly enough to have that last second advantage when the ADC is out of position for three seconds and it takes you five to type out "Go initiate he/she is out of position!". Voice chat would eliminate that and would allow for overall a better online experience with your fellow summoners. I hope you all that read this agree with me and I'm open to any criticisms that you might have.

cauliflower

03-12-2013

brings me back to good ol xbox live, always some kid on the mic, always someone eating doritos, and someone with massive feedback/static problems. imo skype/vent is good enough.

PoisonedPeace

03-12-2013

I like it the way it is.

I don't need to actually here someone raging.

Zaphery

03-12-2013

There should be a mute button too. Just in case you encounter toxic behavior.

gr8job

03-12-2013

I think the option would be great, and we could just mute people who suck. But if you wind up with 5 friendly people, it would greatly enhance communication and teamwork. I just feel like a big problem would be punishing toxic players without chat logs.