your match making system is ****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cursen

12-28-2012

i swear every game i have been in the last few days has been lost to people that don't know how to play, trolls, or just all around jerk offs on my team. from the not respecting lane calls, or blaming their failure tactics on someone else who has done nothing but help the team. a system needs to be implemented that scans all match history, reports, wins and losses and honor from other players. the way you have it now by just matching ppl up with other people that level causes anger throughout every one in the entire game. i cant score one win between being thrown in with the unskilled that have no idea what they are doing and dont know the meaning of teamwork. if a system can be implemented it should or a lot of fan base and player base is going to be lost because of the tard trolls that play your game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cursen

12-28-2012

see not even 10 minutes after me making the original post, get to champ select and call out all or lanes. Caitlyn(me) adc and Lux(my partner) bottom a fiddle sticks and Garen top and the last one didn't call a spot. she chose Vi and when we asked for them to choose a better viable mid champ they lock in. so out of pure frustration and fearing for my damn sanity i am forced to queue dodge and not waste my time with the nooby jerk offs that don't know how to play this game