Ionic Spark, I miss you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fanatic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Hello friendos, I don't know how many of you miss this item, but I always fancied the idea that Volibear wasn't the worst champion in the game. However, he has a huge lack of an attack speed + health item other than the coveted Trinity Force.

My suggestion? Bring it back, but make the passive unique with the Statikk Shiv's (UNIQUE Passive - Chain Lightning) so that you can only have one instance.

Also, Shen probably wouldn't mind seeing it again. Thanks for looking!

Porcus STEEL

12-28-2012

I too, miss Ionic Spark. It was a fun item and I was sad to see it go.

Teamkiller

12-30-2012

I always used to get it with Irelia and Shen

Dark Pony Prince

12-30-2012

Yeah. I don't care about crits when Shiv is my only crit item.

Though I'd rather have both passive to stack, for the lolery of Lulu with Hurricane, Shiv, Ionic, Malady, Wit's End.

Dotislav Pro

01-16-2013

They could just nerf it. They was speaking about more variations for building your champion ? why removing such a good item then. They said that they reworked Ionic Spark into two items which got different stats and one is not for melee. There is new attack speed item but it dose not have hp and it is bad choice. Neither of this new items can't be used instead of Ionic Spark. I don't see reason why they removed it, I always had spot for Ionic Spark and now its gone...

Dotislav Pro

11-21-2013

Ionic Spark coming back in season 4? come on

The5lacker

11-21-2013

Can we PLEASE stop necroing year old threads? Please? If you're gonna post inane comments about how you didn't read why Riot removed an item, you can make your own thread.

Ionic Spark was useless other than a few niche cases when it became completely overpowering. That's not good design.

Ionic Spark

12-11-2013

I miss me too.

TealNinje

12-11-2013

What's that? Stark's Fervor?

Oh wait, no. My mistake, I thought people were talking about items that were cut without rhyme or reason in favour of items that are inefficient.

DoK13X

12-12-2013

Don't talk about Stark's Fervor! Yer gonna make me cry!! QQ