Why Solo que is stupid ( good story please read )

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Africanchildrenn

02-09-2013

So we start playing and kayle dc's at the start , so whatever we continue to play and we get first blood and have good lead for a good 10 minutes, our xin is 6/1 ( he covered mid) i am shen at 2/0 winning lane and our bot lane is having a little trouble but is doing okay. Kayle returns and so he is lvl 1 and we are all 10+ so we send him bot lane to catch up, he dies a few times but during that i got 5 kills because he was bait and i was 7/0/4 and so our team was pretty strong i think the scores where something like 25/11 and so i think ahh yeah we have an easy win cool. they start team fighting and because they have amumu and a strong ziggs they begin to come back which is fine, we are still beating them. Then Nid and xin get caught mid and they start arguing , so i say guys you just shouldn't try to push mid so far alone, then Xin decides to go afk for 10 minutes and still talk in chat so he is just being a troll, then he sells all his items and buys pink wards and runs around in circles putting wards inside our base and in a straight line bot lane

This made me lose my ranked game, and what for? this kid for no reason decided to troll, toxic players need to be stop, why should we lose out in ranked because of them

Africanchildrenn

02-09-2013

and some people may say its wrong to post summoner names but i dont care, something needs to happen about this guy

Vagenis

02-09-2013

yep this type of people you say anyhting to them you will prob get banned yourself for verbal abuse. game is terrible and im about ready to quit again

Alanja

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Africanchildrenn View Post
and some people may say its wrong to post summoner names but i dont care, something needs to happen about this guy
You are right, it is against the forum rules.

As to the trolls, there is a way to get them: Reports.

Apart from that you may try to send the attached thumbnail to the player support.