#4652745 Missing Content/RP

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kinbountykin

12-31-2012

Hi! I receieved a reply this afternoon but it basically amounted to "this problem might be resolved?" - Last I checked it wasn't. A little dissapointed. #4722385.

Ebynfel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-31-2012

Thanks dArtagnon. The ticket number is in the title and I did get half of the content back via akMitsu i believe. He was able to restore 3 of the 4 missing champs, but unfortunately the skins and Vi are not available to me yet.

Ticket number is #4652745 if you feel the need to check up on it. Though as I said, I got a response today, I replied to it making sure I checked everything was kosher before I did so, so that i could give a fully updated response. it is currently being processed.

To update, Rengar, Zyra, and Kha'zix have been restored to me.
I am still missing Vi, Festive Maokai, and Firefighter Tristana.
This information is presented in my response to support via the ticket comment.

Ebynfel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinbountykin View Post
Hi! I receieved a reply this afternoon but it basically amounted to "this problem might be resolved?" - Last I checked it wasn't. A little dissapointed. #4722385.
I got a similar response for my first response. They basically asked me if I was still having the issue before investigating further.

kinbountykin

12-31-2012

Yeah, I just got home and double checked for the third time today and I'm still having the issue. Extremely disappointed!

Bamboozled

12-31-2012

#4700317 I bought a Greater Quintessence of Life Steal that I never received on the 27th. The reply I got was I couldn't get anymore refund tokens which can't even be used for runes anyway... I was just about to reply when I saw this thread. I can provide pictures ect if need be.

Ebynfel

Recruiter

01-01-2013

Yeah, it's been happening unfortunately. Here's to it getting better.

Amumu iLy

01-01-2013

I have been missing two skins for about 2 weeks and they still havent gotten back to me..........

kinbountykin

01-01-2013

Bump for justice . I want my paid content!

Ebynfel

Recruiter

01-01-2013

Did you put in a ticket? I'm still waiting o nthe last part, but it's at least in process. Also, have you been commenting on it? I guess from what theyve said commenting drops it back out of queue to the bottom...sigh. Also, if you have had a ticket in, posting the ticket number here prolly cant hurt any.

Touch4

01-01-2013

yea I just bought my Slay Belle Katarina Skin on New Years Eve and I cant use it in game. Its not even there for a select option anymore. 950 RP used.