Turning off descriptive text for items in the Shop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nudes for RP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

I don't know how to start this so I'll just dive in. Descriptions for items sucks! When you are an experienced player and you go into the new shop you are basically met with a wall of text which is extremely aggravating, saying what the item does, even though you already know what it does. I have recently picked up Enigma's Recommended Item Changer (Absolutely wonderful btw, check it out) and now it is just plain annoying seeing all the text when I already know wast everything does and I know I either want that item, or don't. I watch a lot of streams and when i watch people like Oddone, Dyrus, Wingsofdeath and LOTS more I notice that when they enter the shop it's just a straight line that they don't even need to scroll, all they see is the item and the price of it. There shop just looked SOOOOOO much simpler and when you have enigmas item changer and you NEVER even need to look up items anymore because of it would help a lot, Long story short I want to make it so when I click P i'm not met with tons of descriptions for items I already know what they do, I only want to see the Item Icon, the price of that item and the stats ONLY WHEN I CLICK THE ITEM (The stats obviously being the the right) If anyone knows how to set this up in HUD options thank you so much, ILY

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LowPolyCount

Associate Flash Engineer

12-28-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akudram View Post
I want to make it so when I click P i'm not met with tons of descriptions for items I already know what they do, I only want to see the Item Icon, the price of that item and the stats ONLY WHEN I CLICK THE ITEM (The stats obviously being the the right)
We have something similar called grid layout which will only display the item and it's price, allowing for more items to be shown at once. Here is info on advanced shop features