How do i appeal a perma banned account?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skrosh

12-27-2012

But think about Taikhan who did get a second chance.

Pure Phoènix

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damiya View Post
There are no appeals for permabanned accounts.
That is outright illegal. Refusing service without reason, is illegal regardless of anytihng your EULA says - And the system has bugged out and permbanned oevr 100 players in the past 3 years.

Good luck surviving in court if anyone takes you there.

KevinDelMarr

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftftfftftftf View Post
You actually don't have to try really hard. 3 bans from the tribunal and you are perma'd.

All of my 3 bans on my account were atleast 2 or 3 month gaps between bans. And that's honest. The first ban on the account wasn't for like 8 months after the account was created. And all i get banned for is 'verbal abuse'. I usually get frustrated when my team mates are bad. I'm a 1800 soloqueue player. I never leave games, intentionally feed, or act racist towards others. It's just the "stop feeding, you're throwing the game" remarks, which are taken as offensive language. The occasional cussing i do, sometimes at players, most of the time not. Reports that pile up over time get you banned regardless of how minor they are. The only way to not get banned eventually in this game is to never have a bad game (Bad score) and say EXTREMELY minimal the entire game. Perferabbly no all chatting, unless it's a "gg". and only talk ever if it's about objectives. I've seen cases posted on this forum that showed people doing nothing but playing inconsistently, and getting reported for feeding. No offensive chat by the reported either. Just generally bad scores of bad games. Like 3-9-6, or like 5-10-5. Anything that looks like it could have costed their team mates the game, is usually what low elo players report for, especially if there is no offensive chat by that person. Get what i'm saying? If you are inconsistent, you will probably get banned eventually if you play ranked enough. ^.^
I'm glad you got perma-banned. Obviously you have no idea what it means.

LordUngoliant

12-27-2012

Quote:
Swings down the ban hammer!

lvl41 Chocobo

12-27-2012

Quote:
i would like to dispute that as pro players such as Vman7 and hotshotgg have been perma banned in the past and have had their accounts given back to them. I also know for a fact that another summoner was perma banned and got his account back after sending in a ticket, but his was due to being hacked