How do i appeal a perma banned account?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tarinis

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samenko View Post
It's a video game. Why does there need to be a "breaking point"?

Have some perspective man. We're playing with pixels on a screen. It's not real. Don't let it bother you so much.
I could say the same for the reporter


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Super Explosion

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannewitz View Post
It couldn't have been an error because all permabans are overseen by riot employees personally.

Also, it's really easy to not get banned. Neither I nor any of my friends has ever been banned and we have been playing for 2 years.
An error is possible (though as I indicated, very unlikely) even under Riot oversight, as the employees and system are not flawless.

Hacking and the like can occur, that sort of thing.

But Riot tends to be very good in that regard, and it is quite rare-- but not strictly impossible.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samenko

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol I died again View Post
Do you receive emails/notifications from instances when your account has entered the tribunal, but not been punished?
You get e-mailed when you get a warning. So yes


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gamemasa5000

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samenko View Post
It's a video game. Why does there need to be a "breaking point"?

Have some perspective man. We're playing with pixels on a screen. It's not real. Don't let it bother you so much.
Perfectly spoken, even if a game or a few lost games does make you rage maybe just rage out loud instead of typing it. The few times I've gotten that angry it's worked for me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Super Explosion

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Here's the thing:

Start taking what you say seriously.

Best way to reform, most likely.

If you think what you're saying would make another human being feel bad or annoyed in the slightest, consider if it's worth saying it.

In some cases, it is.

A casual game of League for fun usually isn't one of those cases.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samenko

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarinis View Post
I could say the same for the reporter
Bad argument. You see how angry players get when they are policied, imagine if we didn't have that structure. Games are fun when you can actually have dialogue - that's why I love online games. Without restriction, chat would be impossible.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftftfftftftf View Post
I don't know, i usually say somthing after getting frustrated, maybe multiple lost ranked games. It's never like extreme cussing either. I usually have a tolerance but everyone loses it eventually on whatever they are doing. Everyone has a breaking point.
Thats not an good excuse at all. Sorry bud, but if you really understood your ban, you would say that its never ok to say anything non-constructive to others.

Everyone has a breaking point but howcome you are banned and everyone else isnt?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lol I died again

Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock X3 Penny View Post
Thats not an excuse.
Actually, that is an excuse.
It's not a reason, it's an excuse.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol I died again View Post
Actually, that is an excuse.
It's not a reason, it's an excuse.
Lol you got me.......

I always say that in counseling to clients...."i want reasons and not excuses. Reasons explain why you did what you did but doesnt excuse it".

Its late (and thats my reason) lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-27-2012

This isn't a democracy, it's a dictatorship.

Didn't you read the ToS? lol