How do i appeal a perma banned account?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dannewitz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Explosion View Post
Well, in theory it could have been an error-- that kind of appeal is probably permissible.

However unlikely that usually is.
It couldn't have been an error because all permabans are overseen by riot employees personally.

Also, it's really easy to not get banned. Neither I nor any of my friends has ever been banned and we have been playing for 2 years.

citoriM

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamemasa5000 View Post
I have one question for you? Why do you feel the need to tell them to "stop feeding" or "they're throwing the game". Do you actually believe that it's going to help your allies with their game?
I don't know, i usually say somthing after getting frustrated, maybe multiple lost ranked games. It's never like extreme cussing either. I usually have a tolerance but everyone loses it eventually on whatever they are doing. Everyone has a breaking point.

Dannewitz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftftfftftftf View Post
Thank you for your post, didn't think i'de get a red, but on another note, wasn't there a case in the past where someone got un-perma'd by pendragon. But he had to write an apology note or somthing like that.
The only time someone has ever been banned unjustly that I've seen is the PsionicHero case where a Riot employee (psionichero) got angry in game and used his riot powers to ban someone. He was fired after an investigation. I think that was the rioters name anyway. You can google it.

Edit: Name was Psyonic Hero

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samenko View Post
I am at around 3.5k games. I've never even got a warning. And yes, I do get frustrated, I'm just tactful.

It's very very easy to never wind up in the tribunal.
^ This. Been playing since LoL went live, never received a warning. I've played almost as many SR, a fair number of Dominion, a little in Ranked, and a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of ARAMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol I died again View Post
Considering how easy it is to get reported, the only way it's very very very easy to never wind up in the tribunal is to only play with friends.
I play a great many games when I'm not with friends.

Tarinis

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damiya View Post
There are no appeals for permabanned accounts.
Merry Christmas!! Hope you didnt buy RP

Samenko

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol I died again View Post
Considering how easy it is to get reported, the only way it's very very very easy to never wind up in the tribunal is to only play with friends.
I rarely do. 95% are solo que games.

It's pretty easy to never wind up in tribunal.

Gribblez

12-27-2012

Which is why the day i get permabanned, ill also be getting alot of charge backs.

Samenko

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftftfftftftf View Post
I don't know, i usually say somthing after getting frustrated, maybe multiple lost ranked games. It's never like extreme cussing either. I usually have a tolerance but everyone loses it eventually on whatever they are doing. Everyone has a breaking point.
It's a video game. Why does there need to be a "breaking point"?

Have some perspective man. We're playing with pixels on a screen. It's not real. Don't let it bother you so much.

lol I died again

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
I play a great many games when I'm not with friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samenko View Post
I rarely do. 95% are solo que games.

It's pretty easy to never wind up in tribunal.
Do you receive emails/notifications from instances when your account has entered the tribunal, but not been punished?

citoriM

12-27-2012

Anyways, there's not really any point for me to reply to the random people other then reds that reply to this. I only made this thread to try to get insight from a red on why my ticket wasn't being replied to. Every thread made on this forum about being banned is downvoted. Thats why i didn't come here untill i thought it was odd my ticket didn't get replied to.