How do i appeal a perma banned account?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lol I died again

12-27-2012

How to get Permabanned, 101:
> Get mad.
> Get banned
> Reform partially
> Get banned
> Reform a bit
> Get banned (eventually)
> Reform almost completely
> Have several bad games
> Get banned
> Make thread
> Get flamed
> Have some more bad games
> Get banned
> Have more bad games
> Get permabanned

SteelerKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyonoshi View Post
Time Travel.
There you go. A legit solution.

Azbroolah

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damiya View Post
There are no appeals for permabanned accounts.
And how.

Boeing 747 400

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

So you have to use a new account to spend more RP. GG riot

Samenko

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftftfftftftf View Post
You actually don't have to try really hard. 3 bans from the tribunal and you are perma'd.

All of my 3 bans on my account were atleast 2 or 3 month gaps between bans. And that's honest. The first ban on the account wasn't for like 8 months after the account was created. And all i get banned for is 'verbal abuse'. I usually get frustrated when my team mates are bad. I'm a 1800 soloqueue player. I never leave games, intentionally feed, or act racist towards others. It's just the "stop feeding, you're throwing the game" remarks, which are taken as offensive language. The occasional cussing i do, sometimes at players, most of the time not. Reports that pile up over time get you banned regardless of how minor they are. The only way to not get banned eventually in this game is to never have a bad game (Bad score) and say EXTREMELY minimal the entire game. Perferabbly no all chatting, unless it's a "gg". and only talk ever if it's about objectives. I've seen cases posted on this forum that showed people doing nothing but playing inconsistently, and getting reported for feeding. No offensive chat by the reported either. Just generally bad scores of bad games. Like 3-9-6, or like 5-10-5. Anything that looks like it could have costed their team mates the game, is usually what low elo players report for, especially if there is no offensive chat by that person. Get what i'm saying? If you are inconsistent, you will probably get banned eventually if you play ranked enough. ^.^
I am at around 3.5k games. I've never even got a warning. And yes, I do get frustrated, I'm just tactful.

It's very very easy to never wind up in the tribunal.

Super Explosion

12-27-2012

Quote:
Well, in theory it could have been an error (or other extenuating circumstance)-- that kind of appeal is probably permissible.

However unlikely that usually is.

The banned player would likely know if he'd been mean enough to warrant it, and perhaps disregarded prior warnings.
But then, it's also possible for that person to lie about the presence or absence of such things.

gamemasa5000

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftftfftftftf View Post
You actually don't have to try really hard. 3 bans from the tribunal and you are perma'd.

All of my 3 bans on my account were atleast 2 or 3 month gaps between bans. And that's honest. The first ban on the account wasn't for like 8 months after the account was created. And all i get banned for is 'verbal abuse'. I usually get frustrated when my team mates are bad. I'm a 1800 soloqueue player. I never leave games, intentionally feed, or act racist towards others. It's just the "stop feeding, you're throwing the game" remarks, which are taken as offensive language. The occasional cussing i do, sometimes at players, most of the time not. Reports that pile up over time get you banned regardless of how minor they are. The only way to not get banned eventually in this game is to never have a bad game (Bad score) and say EXTREMELY minimal the entire game. Perferabbly no all chatting, unless it's a "gg". and only talk ever if it's about objectives. I've seen cases posted on this forum that showed people doing nothing but playing inconsistently, and getting reported for feeding. No offensive chat by the reported either. Just generally bad scores of bad games. Like 3-9-6, or like 5-10-5. Anything that looks like it could have costed their team mates the game, is usually what low elo players report for, especially if there is no offensive chat by that person. Get what i'm saying? If you are inconsistent, you will probably get banned eventually if you play ranked enough. ^.^
I have one question for you? Why do you feel the need to tell them to "stop feeding" or "they're throwing the game". Do you actually believe that it's going to help your allies with their game?

lol I died again

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samenko View Post
It's very very easy to never wind up in the tribunal.
Considering how easy it is to get reported, the only way it's very very very easy to never wind up in the tribunal is to only play with friends.

SalashaskaPAN

12-27-2012

creating a new account

citoriM

12-27-2012

Quote:

Thank you for your post, didn't think i'de get a red, but on another note, wasn't there a case in the past where someone got un-perma'd by pendragon. But he had to write an apology note or somthing like that.

While he did get banned again later down the road, it was still appealed. Was that the first apeal and the last apeal from riot?

I can be 100% honest in saying the ONLY thing i do is be offensive SOMETIMES towards team mates in ranked solo-queue. I've never been banned by the leaver buster, and i've never intentionally not connected, or intentionally left a game. ranked or normal. (power outages happen sometimes). I'm not a racist person, and i'm not an intentional feeder. you can litterally check any of my tribunal cases ever, i'm 95% sure i've never been in the tribunal for feeding, being racist, or leaving. It's always stuff like "stop feeding, you're throwing the game". or if someone is actually offensive towards me first i would call them bad. While that is really not acceptable, and i shouldn't reply back, i still do it sometimes. I'm sure if i got appeal'd i would not get banned on that account again. While basically everyone who's been banned or perma banned has probably said that, i'm sincere. The account summoner name is Baptise.

And take my posts however you want. Anything on this forum that relates to being banned is usually instantly downvoted by the op. I just wanted to get my side out there. I haven't recieved a reform card for this specific ban either, and i have 3 legendary skins, and a pax sivir skin. i also have alot of the halloween icons, christmas icons, season2 championchip icon, pulsefire banner, and end of season reward skins. Ofcourse i'm going to atleast try to get my account back. I would love a response if you or another red find your way back to this thread. ^.^