Riot do some simple ****ing **** about balance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SupaTurkk

12-27-2012

Buff melee carrys, so they can top lane and get some cash, jungle is atrocious in cash wise

nerf yorick to the afterlife

buff ashe CC is now not worth swapping over damage output face it

buff the **** outta Nasus

give renekton a freggin passive and late game

OR alternatively stop giving champs with bloody stronger early games (olaf jax) with retarded late games, it just makes renekton figure what is the point of his existence

nerf Jayce to the afterlife, why does he has all this in one kit? like i dont think theres enough space here to list the **** he has in his kit, just to name a few, WHYY WHYYYYYY on earth does he have a knockback, that deals huge damage? PUT THAT ASIDE, WHY does a CC KNOCKBACK, deal heavy damage number 1, why does it deal magic damage number 2, WHY DOES IT SCALE WITH AD number 3, WHY DOES IT deal percentage health wise damage alone with base damage THAT SCALES? Im not going to even get to all the other bull**** he has in his kit.

Nerf lees kit, i can make 8 champions out of all the **** he has in one kit, way to much CC and damage, if thats the case, fukn make ashe like graves with CC, thats what you basically done with Lee

BUFF garens ult, the guy doesnt get magic pen if you were wondering, and hexdrinker KINDA, just KINDA makes him totally useless, just kind of, and wtf is with that CD, when Darius has a lower CD, deals more damage and is true damage spammable, wtf are you thinking?

nerf jax, need i say more

kinder nerf singed's late game kinder?

im kind of sick of a singed with ghost running at me with 4k health going through about 10 towers getting 0 damage from them and then killing me because a tank deals retarded damage. There is no balance if your going tank, you should deal minimum damage simple as that, just look at shen.

rant over.

Edit: LOL someone actually had the nerve to say Nasus is in fine position on the basis of his late game Q, not going to just destroy your nonsense all of it, but i will, just the nasus part. Firstly, his Q can go strong late game, number 1, if the game actually surpasses about 35 minutes which is hardly does, 2 if he can actually farm in lane which he cannot, 3 if he doesnt get kited he can deal the damage, number 3 by the time his farming after being buttraped in lane, the enemy brusier is roaming getting objectives ganking and pushing other lanes, basically winning the game. So no, his not fine, his in a REALLY bad spot.

SupaTurkk

12-27-2012

bump

Janna F Kennedy

12-27-2012

tl;dr

vlctorious elise

12-27-2012

who do u think u r.........................................

SupaTurkk

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wise shoe View Post
who do u think u r.........................................
a person that can see retarded balance simply

kirawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Im surprised riot has maintained their sanity with posts like these

DragonStryker

12-27-2012

This is actually a good rant post (I do agree with those jax nerfs)

Kureyami

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaTurkk View Post
a person that can see retarded balance simply
A person who does not know what he is talking about, none of the people you named are the people with balance issues

SupaTurkk

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kureyami View Post
A person who does not know what he is talking about, none of the people you named are the people with balance issues
Okay just tell me this.

PLEASE explain this.

why is there a champ, or champs liek Olaf or jax, who are equal in top lane early game with renekton, or even BETTER.

yet have a passive, scaling ult better CD's and scale into late game?

Morello did say renekton cannot get buffed due to his impressive early game.

well then explain olaf and jax?

tell me you disagree with what i have said.

just tell me im wrong please.

Billco

12-27-2012

I agree 100% about Jayce, and I agree about 25% about the rest

Jayce seems like a total game-breaker since S3, every time I see one, doesn't matter how moronic the player is, as long as he isn't AFK or raging, Jayce ends up being this unstoppable raping force of doom.