I don't understand spiders.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
I realize that he's just mentally unstable and depressed, probably manic depressive/bi polar.
Kind of like how it's obvious from your posts that you are a woman-hating man whose hatred has driven you to become homosexual by choice.

Dobagoh

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
This post makes you look much less intelligent than I've usually given you credit for.

Clearly he's talking about spiders that spin webs. Nowhere in his post does he state, or even imply, that all spiders spin webs. Your inference and declaration of such a belief is stupid and pointlessly confrontational.
Web spinning spiders are usually rather small in size. The ones that do not spin webs, are much larger. (Gee, I wonder why that is. Maybe it's due to something like natural selection. IE, spiders who cannot spin webs become stronger, faster and larger in order to subdue their prey rather than trap it) This is in direct contradiction to an implied assumption he makes.

Try again dip****.

Internet

12-28-2012

Its species dependent:

A) Web building spiders are generally very blind, despite having the most eyes commonly. (Mobile spiders tend to have 2 very large front mounted ones, powerful bristlely legs, and a very solid abdomen.) Thus, they cannot hunt well in a traditional sense.
Also because a web spider can be /****ed/ by a few ants. Seriously. Without the web the ant will just rip its legs off and suck its juices out of that large, non mobile backside.
B)As stated above, hunting spiders (Wolf, Jumping, several large spiders) are built that way

:I its species related, If you want to refer to any spider as a lazy ****er, I direct your eyes to the funnel web spider. Those guys can move REALLY fast, dont even spin sticky webs, but they still sit around and wait for food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
Web spinning spiders are usually rather small in size. The ones that do not spin webs, are much larger. (Gee, I wonder why that is. Maybe it's due to something like natural selection. IE, spiders who cannot spin webs become stronger, faster and larger in order to subdue their prey rather than trap it) This is in direct contradiction to an implied assumption he makes.

Try again dip****.
Tropical spiders are a non-factor, as it more effective to be ground hunters, thus they get larger as they can eat more prey, its not exactly natural selection, as the most intelligent spider is a tiny ground hunter, which can kill most larger spiders..

Large web weaving spiders will NEVER be "trantula huge" but they also aren't going to explode if you drop them (Hint: thats what happens with large ground hunting spiders.)

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/wi...iders-copy.jpg
^ Male is the thing on its back, closer to the "normal" size of spiders.

http://bugguide.net/node/view/72078
^ I like these guys o3o they are so funky looking

In.. Canada/America:
the common golden orb weaving spider
http://pestcontrolcanada.com/Questions/What%20i2195.jpg
is bigger then ALMOST all ground hunting spiders in Canada, and most of the upper united states.

Ansaa

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
Kind of like how it's obvious from your posts that you are a woman-hating man whose hatred has driven you to become homosexual by choice.
hey im just sayin that homosexuality and or being gay isnt a choice because i have a lot of gay friends and when ive asked them about it and they agree to talk they say theyv always felt like that and at no point did they choose to become gay i mean it makes sense to me why would anyone choose to follow a life that is sticky with discrimination mockery and ignorance from people like you so you need to take 2 steps back and start becoming nicer to people maybe if you were nicer people would be nicer back to you because when you think about it what is the point of being so rude to people you dont even know over the internet the world needs more love but were all so quick to hate but small changes are actually the big changes and i think we all need to realize that cause if we did everything would be better and you should be nice to people and everyone should be treated equal okay i just felt like i needed to say that when i see chantelle im gonna say i wrote this for her and that will be a good deed and shell be happy she has a good friend, and thats just an example of a good deed that makes the world a better palce

Exoctane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

/threadfixed

Dobagoh

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansaa View Post
hey im just sayin that homosexuality and or being gay isnt a choice because i have a lot of gay friends and when ive asked them about it and they agree to talk they say theyv always felt like that and at no point did they choose to become gay
JtF has stated previously that he chooses to become homosexual because he wants to. That sentence is directed only towards him, not homosexuals in general.

Quote:
i just felt like i needed to say that when i see chantelle im gonna say i wrote this for her and that will be a good deed and shell be happy she has a good friend, and thats just an example of a good deed that makes the world a better palce
Um. Who on earth is Chantelle?

Exoctane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

She won't sleep with you so clearly it's not important

Dobagoh

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoctane View Post
She won't sleep with you so clearly it's not important
Why would I want to sleep with an underaged word fountain?

Exoctane

12-28-2012

Was referring to Chantelle...

c4lm

12-28-2012

This thread. The self trolling.