I don't understand spiders.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lol I died again

12-27-2012

Why are you waiting for that ant to crawl into your web?
He's right. There.
You're so much bigger.
Just step on him and then wrap up tomorrow's breakfast.

Warrensby

12-27-2012

mind=blown

Ferretlord87

12-27-2012

but but but
spiders

Holy Malevolence

12-27-2012

Ants are fast. Quite often spiders aren't.

That's like telling you to catch a fly. One that's actually trying to get away, mind.

lol I died again

12-27-2012

Did you ever notice, though, that the thin house spiders are stupid, while the thick house ones skitter super super fast and know how to avoid getting stepped on?

CyrusofIreland

12-27-2012

You cannot reason with it, you cannot talk to it, You cannot see him, until it is too late. He is watching you, waiting until you least expect it. To Jump out at you, Ask for a hug, only to get squashed. He is the spider, Everyone is afraid of him. He is natures loving dumbass, His kind scares everyone, but all they want is love.....
OH **** ~~thwaps a spider~~ DAMN SNEAKY *******

Dobagoh

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol I died again View Post
Why are you waiting for that ant to crawl into your web?
He's right. There.
You're so much bigger.
Just step on him and then wrap up tomorrow's breakfast.
You don't understand spiders because you are utterly stupid.

Not all spiders are capable of spinning webs, let alone produce silk (which you would know if you bothered to google "do all spiders spin webs?"), for example, the tarantula.

The ones that can't, do precisely what you suggest, such as the tarantula.

Maybe you should learn about nature sometime, instead of trying to look clever, when all you succeed in doing is making yourself look dumb.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
You don't understand spiders because you are utterly stupid.

Not all spiders are capable of spinning webs, let alone produce silk (which you would know if you bothered to google "do all spiders spin webs?"), for example, the tarantula.

The ones that can't, do precisely what you suggest, such as the tarantula.

Maybe you should learn about nature sometime, instead of trying to look clever, when all you succeed in doing is making yourself look dumb.
This post makes you look much less intelligent than I've usually given you credit for.

Clearly he's talking about spiders that spin webs. Nowhere in his post does he state, or even imply, that all spiders spin webs. Your inference and declaration of such a belief is stupid and pointlessly confrontational.

Jesus the Friend

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
This post makes you look much less intelligent than I've usually given you credit for.

Clearly he's talking about spiders that spin webs. Nowhere in his post does he state, or even imply, that all spiders spin webs. Your inference and declaration of such a belief is stupid and pointlessly confrontational.
One of the first observations I made about Lawyerbagoh was that his apparent intelligence fluctuated greatly depending on the day of the week, at first I guessed that he posted while drunk towards the end of the week and sober the rest of the time. Now that time has passed, I realize that he's just mentally unstable and depressed, probably manic depressive/bi polar.

I've come to realize most of the regular people in OT have severe mental disorders.

IS1d69e2e5726f5f

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
One of the first observations I made about Lawyerbagoh was that his apparent intelligence fluctuated greatly depending on the day of the week, at first I guessed that he posted while drunk towards the end of the week and sober the rest of the time. Now that time has passed, I realize that he's just mentally unstable and depressed, probably manic depressive/bi polar.

I've come to realize most of the regular people in OT have severe mental disorders.
you used to be cool