Needing Community Advice all Welcome.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaenilskil

12-27-2012

Well First of I'll start by saying Im not the world's best player, nor best upstanding League of Legends Community member. I've Been banned 3 times, mostly for cusing out my team (In Normal Non-Ranked Solo Ques) Pretty sad right. Well I am here in hopes of changing my play style for the better. Last few games I have played have been successes and I just kept my noobish-mouth shut. Recently though I have been seeing a lot of players doing things completly Idiotic and feel the need to give advice, but the community is well like me negative. So if I give advice and I get talked back to I snap, when I was younger I had a Angermanagment problem, but I try. Im a serious gamer, I like to win as do we all, and I try to Perfect (Another Problem). I feel like I am noob for playing OP Champions, so I am looking for Tips and Advice for a new Selection of Champs. Ill Take Advice from anyone Noobs (Please dont ban me for saying that) and Pro.

Currently Playing:
Fiora- Rengar- Varus- Ashe- Twisted Fate- Pantheon

Scores range(s):
Fiora (Top) 15- (3-8)- (0-11)
Rengar (Jungle/ Top) 10-(3-4)-(0-9)
Varus (Bot/ Mid) 9-(5-6)-(10-20)
Ashe (Bot/ Mid) 6-(4-7)-(0-16)
Twisted Fate (Learning)
Pantheon (Top/. Bot Support) Vague (I Ward Though)

I have 575 (Non- Ranked Normal Solo) Games Under my League Timeline, I'm Also wondering what would be a good time to Start playing Solo-Ranked, Im really competitive, I have been studying Builds and Using Out-Sourced Sites from S1-S3 Champions that have been playing League in IPLs etc, Ive watched all Live Streams from Riot (When I Can). I would like to enrich my experience and become more of a Asset to my Team instead of a Ass.

My Playstyle Is recessive, Until I see a Opening for a Kill, I Poke and Harass but more defensivly if Im with a Weak team with a Weak Jungler. I can hit about 130-145 Cs at 20 Min Mark. I Build Off Tanks I never Build Full. I seem to be hovering around Ad/C Champs a lot latly, and Staying away from Ap Champs Except for Twisted Fate. My Rune Loadout is mostly Armor Penetration, and Attack Damage, with a Mastery Tree of 21/9 Taking all Offensive (Even though I play Defensive) Im a Fan of Burst Champs, IE, Le Blanc, Akali, and I love Hyper-Carries. Agile DPS champs are a + I normally Rush Phantoms on my Ad/Cs after 90 Attack Damage in Items. As for champions with or Without Ways of Escape Means if they're Squishy I Dont care I normally Bring Flash Anyways.

Any Help would be Appreciated or Support in my changing ways.

Thanks Again - Vaenilskil

Vaenilskil

12-27-2012

Is Waiting...Sigh

Boagster

12-27-2012

Honestly, you say you "feel noob for playing OP champions", but none of the champions you listed are OP. Honestly, from the information you listed, I can't really tell where you are weak or strong. I, too, have had anger issues, and would advise this: Keep giving advice. Try your hardes to be a positive force on your team. But keep a quarter handy. If you find your fuse starting to burn, the first opportunity you have, use the quarter to pry the enter key off your keyboard to keep yourself from going any further. I don't do that now, but when I was a younger lad, it was a great strategy.

I'm by no means a great player, as far as skill goes, but I feel I have a very strong understanding of the game mechanics, and would invite you to add me if you'd like some critique on your playstyle. Unfortunately, I won't be home for a week, so it'll have to wait until then.

Vaenilskil

12-28-2012

Cool Thanks I was starting to wonder if anyone would try to responde to my Post.

Vrykonik

12-28-2012

Something people don't understand it is not giving feedback to your team that will get you punished. It is verbally abusing people or blaming them for things that get you punished.

Example of bad quotes to avoid: "Noob" "your trash" "feeder" "uninstall"

All those things can you get you insta-punished in tribunal so don't say them.

Example of good feedback: "Don't face check the bushes as a squishy, let a bruiser do that or we'll ward it next time." "I would like you to be more aggressive in auto attacking during team fights"

So what you want to do is provide what you would like your team to do to help win, but exclude the insults, verbal assaults, or the accusations. If you do this you can talk all you want in game and won't be punished. You have to be bottom of the barrel when it comes to being reported to even show up in tribunal.

Vaenilskil

01-03-2013

I see, but players tend to ignore shy away from recessive remarks from players, where as if you cus at them they most likly get offended but atleast it registered into their low IQ.