Team Smite Steal Recruiting ("Semi" Competitive Team)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exL Provo

12-28-2012

-Best Role MID
-Best Champion(s) Cho, Katarina, Morgana, Lux
-Other Roles you think you are good at Jungle, Support
-Why your interested Interested into getting in a team work based skill level and see how far we can achieve by using chemistry and the skills we know
-How interested are you? 1-5 5

StonieThaKid

12-28-2012

-Best Role: Jungle
-Best Champions: (In Jungle) Amumu, Diana, Sejuani, Eve, Vi, Darius (I play a fair amount of other roles too and will learn any champ for team comps)
-Other Roles you think you are good at: Mid and Support
-Why your interested: Want to stop solo queing, and take it up to the competitive level
-How interested are you? 5

LMK what you guys think, plz don't rest my in or out based on my stats (I have tried playing with firend who are not that good to be honest) Once you play with me you will get a better feel of what I can do!

Any questions plz don't hesitate to ask!

Fengi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

-Best Role: Mid
-Best Champion(s): Cho'gath (Yes, AP mid cho.), Diana, TF, Anivia, Orianna, Ahri, Viktor, Malzahar
-Other Roles you think you are good at: ADC (All adcs are within my champion pool, including kennen)
-Why your interested: I wish to become better at League, while enjoying myself.
-How interested are you? 1-5: I'd estimate about 6.

Killadev

12-28-2012

-Best Role Jungle
-Best Champion(s) Maokai, Lee Sin, Mundo, Shyvana, Nunu, Cho'Gath, Amumu, Warwick, Malphite, Nocturne, and Xin Zhao.
-Other Roles you think you are good at: Mid/ADC
-Why your interested I have been actively looking for a team and this seems like a really good place for me to be. A good way to learn even more about this team and grow as a player and as a team.
-How interested are you? 1-5: 5

parnellyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

bump

aeiu

12-28-2012

Yo. Lvl 88 Chingling. my only requirement is you all change your name to lvl 88 ~pokemon.

parnellyx

12-28-2012

bumpo

Carbyyy

12-28-2012

Best Role: Mid
Best Champion: Katarina, Lux
Other Roles: If taught I could be good at anything. Mid is where Im comfortable but also enjoy top lane.
Why you're interested: Ive been wanting to play with better people and hate solo q because you get afkers or bads or ragers and I want to have a good time and develop strategy with other people who enjoy the game.
Interested: 5

parnellyx

12-28-2012

I want to do a tournament type of try out tomorrow if i can get a certain amount of people. (5v5s and such)

azn4321

12-28-2012

Best Role : Mid
Best Champions-Ryze,Veigar,Brand,Karthus,Rumble,I specialize in a lot of champs
Other roles-Jungle
Why are you interested-Bored of solo q and want to play with a team
How interested are you? 5