please riot...fix it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Shadow Isles

12-27-2012

I have been waiting for over an hour to log on to the server. 3 times the counter has reached 0 only to jump back up to 20 minutes. The last time it reached 0, i was relieved because i thought finally i would be able to play. My relief was met with a notice telling me the server was busy. ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?! Why in the hell should i waste my time on a game that won't even let me log on?! This has happened to e way to many times. If you don't get this fixed, I'm done with this. I say this because I love LoL, I really do. I'd hate to see you guys lose players because of something you can fix. This should be at the top of the list. Fixing in game bugs don;t mean anything if people can't even log on. Please make sure this doesn't happen again.

Gdstro

12-27-2012

I see your frustration, had I actually bought anything in the game I would be very angry and demand refunds for my cash and to keep my account along with the things i bought. Just like any other product...

NewPortsHorTs

12-27-2012

YEa im to the point i want a refund on everything an ill go download another moba an play it..