Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

please riot...fix it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Shadow Isles

12-27-2012

I have been waiting for over an hour to log on to the server. 3 times the counter has reached 0 only to jump back up to 20 minutes. The last time it reached 0, i was relieved because i thought finally i would be able to play. My relief was met with a notice telling me the server was busy. ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?! Why in the hell should i waste my time on a game that won't even let me log on?! This has happened to e way to many times. If you don't get this fixed, I'm done with this. I say this because I love LoL, I really do. I'd hate to see you guys lose players because of something you can fix. This should be at the top of the list. Fixing in game bugs don;t mean anything if people can't even log on. Please make sure this doesn't happen again.

Gdstro

12-27-2012

I see your frustration, had I actually bought anything in the game I would be very angry and demand refunds for my cash and to keep my account along with the things i bought. Just like any other product...

NewPortsHorTs

12-27-2012

YEa im to the point i want a refund on everything an ill go download another moba an play it..