No Black Champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jadeking

12-27-2012

SilverSnowLilly

12-27-2012

Adding a black champion would just bring more racism, think about it. There are many racists in the lol community not only to black but also to hispanics, and asians but lee sin owns so he is exceptional lol

Hi lm Kyle

12-27-2012

Karma is obviously black, I was playing her last night and out ran a Nidalee. that is proof

Believe JS

12-27-2012

The Pink Taric Skin is Black

DarkGhostPanther

12-27-2012

I always feel bad whenever I see these threads because everyone thinks the OP is trolling

departeds

12-27-2012

ryze is black

IS1f86cf54b88179589488c

12-27-2012

cause the only real counter to a black champ would be officer caitlyn

Eserine

02-09-2013

As BakuBakuBasu went on after this thread to make two more threads on the subject that invoke my name and the article by Elyas Gorogo-Baker ‏

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3106577
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3106514

allow me to give you an guys an update on this issue:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eserine View Post
[B]

3. Runeterra is a Neo-Nazi paradise

Perhaps most importantly of all, beyond housing the forums like a festering spleen of spilling bile and prejudice, systematic errors create bad design patterns within the actual gameworld

These five shorter posts 1 2 3 4 5 encapsulate much of the problem, together, in linked discussion, with possible solutions
If you are reading this post and share my concerns I recommend that you quit playing this game, quit giving any money to Riot, and tell all of your friends and family to do the same. Some players seem to accuse me of being a smurf account, but I don't use smurf accounts, I simply stopped playing almost a year ago and now only visit the forums to ask Riot to change its behavior or warn players not to to give the company more cash.

There are threads on this subject made from players all around the world every day demanding that Riot change its ways (do a forum search for terms like "black champion"), and Riot has ignored all of these players, while never giving any good reason to do so.

LastTestament

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

karma is clearly black

DjJazzman

02-09-2013

Taric is as black as League is gonna get