Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Team Definitely Dunk looking for support, top, and mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DariusHart

12-27-2012

I am looking to start a competitive team around 1500+. The elo is not a requirement, however, you must be able to work well with others and to be able to take constructive criticism. Someone who works better with others will take precedence over a higher elo player who does not cooperate well. Additionally, you will need a mic as we will be using Skype, though for tryouts a mic will not be required. Anyone who requests to try out will have to fill out the application below prior. After filling it out add my account DariusHart and we'll speak from there. Jungle is taken, however adc and mid are flexible.

Name:

Elo: (S2 and S3)

Mic: (Yes or no)

Roles: (Mid, ADC, Support, Top)

Reason for applying:

EDIT: All positions are now filled except for top and mid. Thus, please only inquire about the team if you main top or mid.

Lolgibby

12-27-2012

Name:Gibby

Elo: (S2 and S3) S2 1249 S3 1255

Mic: (Yes or no) Yes

Roles: (Mid, ADC, Support, Top) I like to Adc mid or Support. Main as mid/support

Reason for applying: Im wanting to play some actual ranked matches with others who want to win.

Mephidrozz

12-28-2012

IGN: iSumDumHoe

Name:

Elo: (S2 and S3) 1754

Mic: (Yes or no)y

Roles: (Mid, ADC, Support, Top)mid

Reason for applying: I am looking to join a team where i can take my game to the next level. I am extremly dedicated to getting better.

DariusHart

12-29-2012

bump

Invinci3le

12-29-2012

IGN-azn4321
Name:Rohit
Age-16
Elo: S2-1200 S3-1056
Mic:Yes
Roles:Mid main,Jungle too
Reason for applying : Want to get more serious about LoL competitive gameplay and think its best done with a group of 5

Luigi1OD

12-29-2012

Name: Jon (IGN-Luigi1OD)

Elo: S2=1400 S3=1266 and I think S1=1375~. My S2 ranked team was gold.

Mic: Yes

Roles: Support (Of course I will play any role to fit the needs of a particular game, but main support)

Reason for applying: Looking to have fun and be able to play with like minded people, and to avoid the randomness of solo queue where you never know what you're going to get.

DariusHart

12-29-2012

bump

iCptCanada

12-29-2012

Name: iCptCanada

Elo: (S2 and S3) N/A - 1222

Roles: (Mid, ADC, Support, Top) Best Support NA

Reason for applying: Looking for team for tournaments like Z33K and Go4Lol, To win not just the prizes but the reputation. Extremely dedicated, On everyday, Ready to play. Looking to take game to next level.

RaGiNg NaTsU

12-29-2012

Name: Chris

Elo: (S2 and S3) S2 3's (1535) solo 1456, S3 3's (1551) solo 1331 (so far)

Roles: (Mid, ADC, Support, Top) Prefer mid now, however have played alot of top and ADC against 1700's.

Reason for applying: Looking for a semi-competitive scene with a little fun mixed in. I play regularly and have vsed high level players such as 408, I am Taemein, CLG hoodstomp, CLG black players lapakka and walls.

DariusHart

01-02-2013

bump