1v1 Proving Grounds Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

What is a Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

moved jayce to tier 1

What is a Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

moved malzahar to tier 2

2pudge1cup

01-20-2013

id think nunu would be up there

hes really annoying to deal with in a 1v1 lane.

What is a Wolf

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
id think nunu would be up there

hes really annoying to deal with in a 1v1 lane.
nunu was addressed already

What is a Wolf

02-08-2013

testing elise for higher tier

What is a Wolf

02-11-2013

Elise got moved to tier one. She's not as strong as Jayce but she does beat darius.

I sincerely considered moving darius to tier 2 since he gets beat by both elise and jayce, but darius beats every single tier 2 champions, so I guess he's here to stay

aractoo

02-12-2013

What is a Wolf i'd love to 1v1 u, it would be a good challenge ^^

IGN: aractoo

DORYA

02-14-2013

Just curious about Jax. What kind of items do your opponents build on him? Gunblade + Rageblade?

Basist

02-14-2013

^ Getting both of them is too costly for Jax. Maybe if you got one early on and got the other as your 5th/6th item, but by then they'll probably have bought armor and you'll want something else.

What is a Wolf

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DORYA View Post
Just curious about Jax. What kind of items do your opponents build on him? Gunblade + Rageblade?
Jax isn't picked that much, but from what I've seen, you almost always want to rush a trinity force on him. I've seen jaxs going in a duel and the trinity force jax would always beat a gunblade jax. So my guess would be triforce-gunblade-tanky. But I'm not saying its the only build out there. Perhaps someone kept something to themselves that no one knows about :O

I won't lie, I have no idea why it works good, but the only thing I know is when jax has his trinity force and some kind of sustain, games over. Thing with jax is he's SOO bad before you get that first item and by that time the opponent usually has a large enough advantage to steamroll you. I mean jax has no poke, no wave-clear, no sustain. Having a decent gap-closer doesn't mean much if you're constantly getting out-traded every time you go in.