Master Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Impaled

04-21-2013

Hes op

Youniverse

04-21-2013

ok

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempire View Post
Hes op
no, he's not

Zielmann

04-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleb bartlett View Post
no, he's not
this

innervation

04-21-2013

cool story, tell it again

Beravin

04-21-2013

Well, I'm convinced.

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beravin View Post
Well, I'm convinced.
yes, he made so many well thought out arguments that it's impossible to refute it.

his newsletter must be astounding, i must subscribe to it.

HaIfhearted

04-23-2013

AP Yi is extremely strong against large numbers of squishies, low cc, low sustain, and lack of coordination, and also fairs very well against dumbasses without MR runes.

In other words, hes great against the large number of low-skill players that can be found in pretty much every aram game in existance.

~

However, he falls off against tankier teams, medium to high cc, and extremely high burst champions who can take him out before he has the chance to activate Meditate (Talon, Lebonk, Veigar).

Even just getting a Bulwark can help tremendously against him, and before you give me that "but im a carry i dont buy bulwark qq", I've bought Bulwark on things like Xerath and Nidalee before because my team needed the MR badly.
We ended up winning both games because said decision to purchase Bulwark ended up making my squishy-ass teams resilient enough to withstand the enemy poke to the point where we had just enough health to win the teamfights.

~

With that said, if the Yi decided to go AD, feel free to disregard everything I said and run around in terror.
The Dunkmaster knows no fear!

Theungry

04-23-2013

Yeah, the funny thing about Master Yi is that no matter how fed he gets, he's so easily shut down in the late game, that even if he gets a pentakill I don't worry at all.

Rokoma

04-24-2013

Yes, he's a problem, but MR and a morellonomicon (Or if you're AD, Executioner's Calling) easily counters him.

Oh, he's healing? That's cute.