TwistedGaming Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kahoobb

12-27-2012

Event Details
Welcome to the first ever weekly "Twisted Gaming Tournament" where Summoners who are level 30 and on the NA region will be battling it out on Twisted Treeline to see who comes out on top! With all matches casted and tons of fun, be sure to catch us at the live stream @
http://www.twitch.tv/the_twisted_tournament

Those who place in the top 4 each week will be invited to the monthly Twisted Gaming Tournament.

The Tournament will start at 4pm pst February 1st 2013

Team Size:
3-5 members 3 core members and in case anything comes up you are allowed up to two back-ups.
Email me the name of your team and back ups at TwistedGaming3vs3@gmail.com they must also be registered on your team at www.z33k.com

Map Pool:
The Twisted Treeline

Rules:
1. All matches will be Tournament Draft Pick (this means you must own at least 16 champions)
2. Wait for a caster to call your match do not start without being called
3. EVERY player on your team needs to be ready during check in time, if not you will be disqualified
4. No stream Sniping
5. No Trash Talking, Insulting other players, or Racial/Offensive remarks.

Any Breaking of the rules will result in immediate disqualification.

Check in:
To check in you will need to join the chat room: "TwistedGaming" between 3:30pm-4:00pm pst.

Determining Victor:
At the end of each match you must take a screen shot of the lobby with the Victory/Defeat screen and send it to TwistedGaming3vs3@gmail.com with the names of the two teams that played specifying which team is the victor.
__________________________________________________ ________________________
For the 16 teams that make into the invitationals to play in the Twisted Gaming Invitationals of March 01, 2013 we plan on the prizes being

1st $45.00($15.00 each Player)
2nd $30.00($10.00 each Player)
3rd $15.00($5.00 each Player)

Sent via paypal if you don't have a paypal email us at TwistedGaming3vs3@gmail.com to get you your prize.

Other than that we don't have any current prizes set for our weekly tournaments besides the top 4 being invited to the Twisted Gaming Invitationals.

We reserve the rights to deny or change the above stated payments on the grounds that the participating teams have broken any of the rules or our funding is cut.

HOW TO REGISTER A TEAM
Team Leaders: simply register an account on Z33K and hit the "SIGN MY TEAM UP" button. You will be asked to create a team, or sign up an existing team, which is quick and easy. Simply include yourself and your team members e-mail addresses and summoner names and you're set. Make sure to include the summoner name of each player under "Contact". Your team will be registered for the event. For future tournaments, you can simply sign up the team you just created.

Note, your teammates will receive an e-mail notifying them that they have been added to a team. They have the option to reject it (if someone was added in error). They are also given the option to activate a Z33K account ( this is not required).

For more Information regarding the Tournament head to
http://www.z33k.com/z/oba or email us at TwistedGaming3vs3@gmail.com

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

So a couple questions....

How will the winners be receiving the money?
How exactly are you funding this every time? Are you forking up your own money? You have no site, and you aren't partnered with Twitch, so there is no ad revenue.

I want this tournament to happen. The more tournaments the better, i'm just not sure how you're going to do it...

Clowdx01

01-18-2013

Is this still going?

Kahoobb

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD TheFeedski View Post
So a couple questions....

How will the winners be receiving the money?
How exactly are you funding this every time? Are you forking up your own money? You have no site, and you aren't partnered with Twitch, so there is no ad revenue.

I want this tournament to happen. The more tournaments the better, i'm just not sure how you're going to do it...
How will the winners be receiving the money: Paypal is required to receive payment
How am I funding this: I was going to cough up my own money from work but sadly my jobs budget was cut(so I'm unemployed) so I had to close this

I'm terribly sorry that this was not able to happen, and I'm also terribly sorry for the very long time to reply to this thread was hoping to figure a way to make this happen, sadly I don't have the income for it right now

C9 Ice

03-05-2013

Wud still b fun just to have it for bragging rights