Perma first ban in a year ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelzin

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerBloodz View Post
What...what are you talking about? Seriously. I've said nothing wrong to get you to decide to just drop out and say feedback isn't desired.
I didn't say that. I said what help I can give isn't desired. My feedback isn't helping you obviously.

And while I will happily troll another troll... I don't get that vibe from you. So I'm just bowing out.

Quote:
Sorry but I don't know what part about 2 upvoters being active has to do about being observant,i'm not too concerned with what they do.
It was a response to this: I'm pretty sure someone who's gotten permabanned woulden't be dwelling on the forums upvoteing random people who have also gotten banned.


There are at least two on the forums right now doing exactly that. Or... There was.. Not sure if they are still here anymore. (online)

Quote:
Stop taking offense and think what I simply reply is negative.Jeez man.
You misunderstand. You aren't looking for the type of help I can give. There is no point in me continuing. I can't help you.

We disagree... There is nothing wrong with that. But it's not going to change. So... *shrugs*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TigerBloodz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
I didn't say that. I said what help I can give isn't desired. My feedback isn't helping you obviously.

And while I will happily troll another troll... I don't get that vibe from you. So I'm just bowing out.


It was a response to this: I'm pretty sure someone who's gotten permabanned woulden't be dwelling on the forums upvoteing random people who have also gotten banned.


There are at least two on the forums right now doing exactly that. Or... There was.. Not sure if they are still here anymore. (online)


You misunderstand. You aren't looking for the type of help I can give. There is no point in me continuing. I can't help you.

We disagree... There is nothing wrong with that. But it's not going to change. So... *shrugs*
Oh ~~ I'm sorry for the confusion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALoudBlackWoman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

12-27-2012

Hello everyone,I am the Leona from the first game.Although I have quit League Of Legends and have became bored with it in its entirety I figured I would post her since Tigerblood,the OP, has asked me to post for validation.Yes,I did report Tigerblood I was very annoyed with him at the time but I eventually forgave him.We still play WoW and Guild Wars together often even though we do not play League together anymore.

Just stopping by to say that i've forgiven him for his toxic behavior in that game.Yes we were a premade and yes I was making many foolish mistakes and overall bad decisions.Kelvin or Tigerblood as you know him as been a great friend to me.He's even brought me RP when I needed it and has still remained a strong friend even after I quit the game we've met on.Please do not take game 1 into consideration.This is the least I could ask of you.

Regards, from the Leona of game 1.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALoudBlackWoman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALoudBlackWoman View Post
Hello everyone,I am the Leona from the first game.Although I have quit League Of Legends and have became bored with it in its entirety I figured I would post her since Tigerblood,the OP, has asked me to post for validation.Yes,I did report Tigerblood I was very annoyed with him at the time but I eventually forgave him.We still play WoW and Guild Wars together often even though we do not play League together anymore.

Just stopping by to say that i've forgiven him for his toxic behavior in that game.Yes we were a premade and yes I was making many foolish mistakes and overall bad decisions.Kelvin or Tigerblood as you know him as been a great friend to me.He's even brought me RP when I needed it and has still remained a strong friend even after I quit the game we've met on.Please do not take game 1 into consideration.This is the least I could ask of you.

Regards, from the Leona of game 1.
she's said it all.haha :P (I have her password).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinalFan0

Junior Member

12-27-2012

I think that a ban....a permaban at that after a year is a little harsh considering the time it took for it to take effect. if it was earlier maybe but if its just ONE game then I think that is really harsh. I would hate to get on just to get banned for something that happened a year ago.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TigerBloodz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalFan0 View Post
I think that a ban....a permaban at that after a year is a little harsh considering the time it took for it to take effect. if it was earlier maybe but if its just ONE game then I think that is really harsh. I would hate to get on just to get banned for something that happened a year ago.
It was a few months ago actually.Not sure how long but thanks for your post sir.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AloysiusMV

Member

12-27-2012

I think the ban is good. I say this because these are not the only games in which you have reports in and you have been warned before. You have multiple reports that count up to a certain percentage of your games that you have played and you have come back to the tribunal. Most people do not even make it to the tribunal. Congratulations on making it one year(?) without coming back, but it seems like you made it back to the tribunal. I can say based on games 1-4, the punish button would of been pressed by me, for previous reasons already stated in this thread, if I voted in this case. Case 5 is a toss up since we are unable to see the chat; it happens. Riot does indeed review a case before they actually permaban someone. Permabanning someone is losing a customer basically and why would they want to do that. However, those who voted in the tribunal believed that you deserved to be punished by a strong majority and riot agreed. I really also have no proof that you were last punished a year ago. Really we are just sitting here trying to believe you. You have been warned and time banned for about 4 or 5 times and the fact that it is just hitting you is astounding.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TigerBloodz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AloysiusMV View Post
I think the ban is good. I say this because these are not the only games in which you have reports in and you have been warned before. You have multiple reports that count up to a certain percentage of your games that you have played and you have come back to the tribunal. Most people do not even make it to the tribunal. Congratulations on making it one year(?) without coming back, but it seems like you made it back to the tribunal. I can say based on games 1-4, the punish button would of been pressed by me, for previous reasons already stated in this thread, if I voted in this case. Case 5 is a toss up since we are unable to see the chat; it happens. Riot does indeed review a case before they actually permaban someone. Permabanning someone is losing a customer basically and why would they want to do that. However, those who voted in the tribunal believed that you deserved to be punished by a strong majority and riot agreed. I really also have no proof that you were last punished a year ago. Really we are just sitting here trying to believe you. You have been warned and time banned for about 4 or 5 times and the fact that it is just hitting you is astounding.
It's amazing that you think the system is perfect and you **KNOW** the set rate to permaban when Riot doesn't release statistics like that as it would hinder the system majorly.You obviously didn't read game 2 or take the time to read that it was minor offense in case one as my friend JUST posted.For some reason I sense you're trolling very hard but very discretely.I think it's time to not feed the troll but thanks for bumping.And as I said before I have not been warned recently or alot at all.Hopefully a red sees this as already made a ticket.Again thanks for bumping the thread and please before posting non sense - read the full thread.Thank you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Janna F Kennedy

Member

12-27-2012

bad luck


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AloysiusMV

Member

12-27-2012

Maybe you should gander around the tribunal page and you will see some of the facts that I just stated. I never once said that I "KNOW" that the tribunal is a perfect system. In fact, I know the tribunal is not a perfect system but I believe it gets the job done and it engages the community. It is common knowledge that there is not perfect system. I personally am a criminal justice student (who wants to be a police officer) and I can say for a fact that there is not perfect system. You say that your "friend" just posted that. But right after, post that you know his password . . . You could of just posted that and with a random account at that and posed as the leona. I wouldn't even doubt that happened one bit. A report is a report. And as I said earlier, these are not the only reports that are on you. Riot looks at all (or most, I really doubt all) in order to determine what should happen. I read the full thread and read all of your cases. I like doing this in my spare time. I have a lot of it since I am on break. And I do believe the ban is just. I am no troll. If anything, you can say I am a very strict tribunal voter and I do my best to vote on what I believe what should happen. And bumping your thread? It's not a problem at all. I am always looking for cases to review and give my personal opinion on.