Perma first ban in a year ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sporq

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerBloodz View Post
I was telling him not to be a dick and such.This is why it was a one time occasion.He is very casual and wanted to see WHY I play league for hours a day.I told him to tell our team to get some wards for map awareness hence "MAP AWARENESS" He only had 1 ward because he has sold build at last minute while we surrendered.I had got him some wards.
That still doesn't answer my questions. In fact, you got all defensive about questions I didn't ask. Why didn't you start him off with a bot game so he could get a feel for why its fun? They offer enough of a challenge that a new player could get a kick out if it for at least one game. There's no reason to put someone that's never played before on a (presumably level 30 account) in a real game against other players when he has no idea what he's doing.

Shelzin

12-27-2012

I don't know what to tell you man... Looks justified from where I'm sitting.

If I were you I wouldn't be putting any more money into a game that bans you so much. Or... Makes you angry enough to get yourself banned so much... However you wish to look at it.

Droogle

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogs01gt View Post
I have zero tolerance for trolls.
nazi

TigerBloodz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporq View Post
That still doesn't answer my questions. In fact, you got all defensive about questions I didn't ask. Why didn't you start him off with a bot game so he could get a feel for why its fun? They offer enough of a challenge that a new player could get a kick out if it for at least one game. There's no reason to put someone that's never played before on a (presumably level 30 account) in a real game against other players when he has no idea what he's doing.
Where do you pick up I got defensive exactly,that's not where i'm trying getting off.I wasn't thinking to be honest, I figured he would just leave me alone if I qued him for a game.I wasn't level 30 yet though.

TigerBloodz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
I don't know what to tell you man... Looks justified from where I'm sitting.

If I were you I wouldn't be putting any more money into a game that bans you so much. Or... Makes you angry enough to get yourself banned so much... However you wish to look at it.
It seems like you guys only look at one game then find a permaban justified.It's not supposed to take 1 game to permaban.As much of an ******* i've been I don't think I deserved a permaban.Some people go YEARS or more without getting a permaban or even a ban when they've been the most TOXIC players i've ever seen.I do indeed think I needed a ban but not like this.

I'm sure someone agrees....

TigerBloodz

12-27-2012

Bump.

Shelzin

12-27-2012

Quote:
It seems like you guys only look at one game then find a permaban justified.
That's exactly right. Kind of. It only takes one game per session, or card as it were.

Quote:
It's not supposed to take 1 game to permaban.
How many times were you warned, banned in the past? It takes a lot more than one game.

Quote:
As much of an ******* i've been I don't think I deserved a permaban. Some people go YEARS or more without getting a permaban or even a ban when they've been the most TOXIC players i've ever seen.I do indeed think I needed a ban but not like this.
You can't control others. You can control yourself. I would suggest working on the things you can control.

Quote:
I'm sure someone agrees....
I'm sure many people who are in your situation agree... Yes.

TigerBloodz

12-27-2012

Quote:
That's exactly right. Kind of. It only takes one game per session, or card as it were.

How many times were you warned, banned in the past? It takes a lot more than one game.

You can't control others. You can control yourself. I would suggest working on the things you can control.

I'm sure many people who are in your situation agree... Yes.
I'm pretty sure someone who's gotten permabanned woulden't be dwelling on the forums upvoteing random people who have also gotten banned.Like I said I didn't get banned until now since a year ago.I'm not sure exactly how many times but I KNOW it's not much :/

Shelzin

12-27-2012

Quote:
I'm pretty sure someone who's gotten permabanned woulden't be dwelling on the forums upvoteing random people who have also gotten banned.
*laughs*

You aren't very observant then.. There are at least two active right now.

Quote:
Like I said I didn't get banned until now since a year ago.I'm not sure exactly how many times but I KNOW it's not much :/
Well... I understand the help I can give isn't desired... So good day to you, good luck as well.

TigerBloodz

12-27-2012

Quote:
*laughs*

You aren't very observant then.. There are at least two active right now.

Well... I understand the help I can give isn't desired... So good day to you, good luck as well.
What...what are you talking about? Seriously. I've said nothing wrong to get you to decide to just drop out and say feedback isn't desired.Sorry but I don't know what part about 2 upvoters being active has to do about being observant,i'm not too concerned with what they do.Stop taking offense and think what I simply reply is negative.Jeez man.