Banned on my birthday.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sweaty Gopher

12-27-2012

Nice. I've put over 300 dollars into this game and I got banned.

Here's the cases:

1 game I went 1-5, but everyone else on my team had at least five deaths, with no more than 2 kills. Everyone fed. We got stomped. Got reported for feeding. I was the support?

2. Another game where I was reported for feeding. I couldn't help the feeding in this game, I bought wards, but they were tower diving me 3v1 top. Ahri would come from mid, then I had Cho top and lee in jungle. I died 5 times in this game too, and got only 2 kills. They dived me 3 times, and one of the times I died they chased me to the inner turret of our base. My team was just not helping at all, could not help the feeding.

3.I went 7-11-12 with fiddle. It was a really close game. Our garen wouldn't group with us, every time he was alive he'd just try to push top lane, get ganked, and die. The report only says "Ally" and I used no offensive language nor was I verbally abusive. I did get angry at one point when Garen was pushing top lane and the enemies were doing Baron and he wouldn't come help. Garen never said a word all game.

4.I was support, went 3-5 in my lane. Not great stats but if you look at the rest of the team - Malzahar was 2-5, vayne was 3-8, and our jungle lee was 0-9. Yet I got reported? Just says ally reported. Kat went 16-0 on the other team, because we had no CC other than malz and Lee but they were both failing in that regard. I have no idea as a support how I am getting reported. I buy wards. I do what I can. It's probable that Vayne reported me. I should mention that Vayne's first item was a wits end.

5. The next game was just rediculously bad. Everyone had over 9 deaths, and less than 4 kills. We got stomped so hard, and the enemy just played with us. Once again, I did not verbally harrass anyone. Just a random report, I did make comments as the game went on like "The tower dive is strong with this one" when people were just doing stupid things lol.

I can tell you one thing, I'm done supporting LoL. This is rediculous. Time to start playing DOTA 2 if I can put 200 dollars in this game and let my peers randomly choose to ban me without seeing the replay of the game. Most of you probably just hit punish without even reviewing the cases because in all the above cases I never verbally harrassed anyone to an extent worth banning. People have bad games, and they feed, but I'm still in the 1200's in elo after over 100 games. The elo system is suppose to punish you for being a bad player, not the tribunal. It's just stupid I can't play on my day off/birthday because someone decided to hit punish.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

How about you post your reform card.
-Check email that is registered to the account that is banned.
-Check Inbox or Spam, and click on the email from Riot Games about your ban
-Click on View Case and copy and paste the link

Spending money don't earn you special treatment.

EDIT: OP was never heard from again.....

LittleDi

12-27-2012

Post your reform card to provide evidence of what you said being true.

Shelzin

12-27-2012

Reform card.

It doesn't lie. IT doesn't always tell the truth either... But it's all tribunal judges have to go by that's not bias.

Axle the Beast

12-27-2012

Gotta post the thing or this is all meaningless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweaty Gopher View Post
Nice. I've put over 300 dollars into this game and I got banned.
Never a good sign to hear this mentality. Paying money for perks in-game is not a free pass and every punishment is meted out equally to all players. You'd be furious if someone who payed didn't get punished and you did, just because you didn't pay.

Great Pyrenees

12-27-2012

bad news, DOTA is starting its own tribunal

Yiyo chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

The elo "punishes" you for being a poor player in any case... the tribunal punishes you for being a poorly behaved person.

Stefan Rook

12-27-2012

If you've wasted 300 bucks on LoL champs and skins, I've got something important to tell you...

ZirixZero

12-27-2012

Happy birthday to you!

kaleb bartlett

12-27-2012

reform card or your account of the games means nothing.