Help Please :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlazinYordle

12-29-2012

yeah im improving. It may just be lack of game experience. Im great with garen. Idk who else to go to next.

Matsumori

12-30-2012

I think its important to pick champs that fit a playstyle. My 1st champ was Kennen and I played with him for the 1st month or so exclusively until I learned more about last hitting, lane phases and map awareness. after Kennen I progressed to Vayne. My playstyle is burst dps, I learned how to play champs with high dmg and low survivability. If you like Garen's playstyle with his chasing and farming ability, I would probably try Shyvana from jungle, she has an aoe farm like Garen and lots of movespeed, plus her ult makes her very tanky and is amazing for getting out of sticky situations or closing in on escaping champs

Enconex

12-30-2012

Quote:
To be honest 2-6 isn't that bad. If you are doing all the damage and someone else just cleans up that's good. Initiators for example take almost all of the deaths for the team but without them there would be no winning in team fights.
I can tell you don't win very many games and/or don't play ranked.

Enconex

12-30-2012

As for advice on getting better, that's rather simple: Practice (play more games).

You are only level 22. By simply getting to level 30 you will improve. After that, grind out more games until you have a full rune page for AD(attack damage) and AP(ability power) champions. While doing this, the most important thing to do is learn how to last hit properly. After you get the hang of that, then you can learn how to throw in harassment in lane. But in all honestly, if you just keep grinding our games you will get much better.

Also, if you have not already, you should look up guides for the champions you play on either mobafire or solomid.net.

GoddessShallah

12-30-2012

And if people harrass you, ignore them and report them. Remember this is just a game and just play and have fun, win or lose, the ip is about the same anyways. It's one thing for people to give you advice, listen if you are given advice, and try it out, what can it hurt but to make you better?

Again just remember it's a game and have fun!

GoddessShallah

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enconex View Post
I can tell you don't win very many games and/or don't play ranked.
I've won around 534 games so far and there are games where I have 30 kills and games where I have 0 kills, we all have bad games. You're assumptions about that person, regardless, has no relevence to the question asked. Honestly everyone has bad games, even you I imagine. Please remember this is just a game, people are trying to help other people, regardless of how many wins they have and if they choose to play ranked or not.

I choose not to play ranked, to avoid angry people. Although maybe I should, I played with a karma who was in 'elo hell' in a pub and didn't know what melee/ranged meant and told our amumu to not get abyssal scepter cause it did nothing for her.

SexyDango

12-30-2012

Feel free to add me also in game.