Before you buy a "Gaming Laptop"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HerpinMcDerpin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikyre View Post
used to have a store with lanned computers for counterstike source, battlefield, modernwarfare and a bunch of other games. closed after two years but man was so fun
Yea same, don't think they were making much money. You don't happen to live in Ohio do you?

CyrusofIreland

12-27-2012

HOW DARETH THEE BUMP

Also, My PC is 3 years old, only thing is an Updated card, Radeon HD 5670 Pro, I need to upgrade it again.

My Pc can run Far cry 3 at high though, Wooo

HerpinMcDerpin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

I'm actually not sure which farcry I played but me and my cuz spent a few weekends making maps and doin drivebys on jetskis xD

CyrusofIreland

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetjusthappened View Post
I'm actually not sure which farcry I played but me and my cuz spent a few weekends making maps and doin drivebys on jetskis xD
Jet Skis? Can't remember if there were any in Far cry 2, there are some in 3, and i'm not sure about one.

Are you talking about Just Cause 2?

HerpinMcDerpin

12-27-2012

No, this was farcry the one with the map editor. At least I think so... old age is a *****.

Next

12-27-2012

laptop parts =/= desktop parts. The whole point in buying a laptop is to be portable while a desktop cannot.

HerpinMcDerpin

12-27-2012

Right they have two different jobs. Gamers don't need to be portable, and when they do 25 pounds isnt heavy.

HerpinMcDerpin

12-27-2012

Im just trying to shed light on a predatory market trend. Give yourself any excuse you want to for buying into it.

HerpinMcDerpin

12-27-2012

Bamp FYI

Heal and Protect

12-27-2012

thx