Lux skin competition for RP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xHeavyBladex

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delkin525 View Post
Hey guys,

Here's my Lux entry: Basically, the motif here is Sailor moon / Evil Lux. Like many people, I'm really fond of a sailor moon Lux. My friend who mains Lux is of a different persuasion; he wants an evil Lux instead. That's when I thought to marry the marry the themes.

I also tried to take a more realistic approach, as that's my style in general.

Please feel free to comment.

Thanks guys,
Peace.
You've done the face very well, but the rest of her body feels very "dwarfy".
Still, I like the desgin. Great job! Was this an entry for the digi-art throwdown? Coz I see s3 items.

DanRileyCG

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHeavyBladex View Post
You've done the face very well, but the rest of her body feels very "dwarfy".
Still, I like the desgin. Great job! Was this an entry for the digi-art throwdown? Coz I see s3 items.

Yes it was an entry. Thanks, I did my best with the drawing, but I still have a long way to go. This was a step in the right direction though. Thanks for the comments! Gonna do some more studies tonight. I want to get a ton better.

Hustleboy Elder

02-10-2013

Thank you to everyone for the entries! All the ideas were fun and unique; my fresh lux skin fix has been satisfied . I'm sorry to those that submitted past the final deadline - out of fairness to the others I cannot place you in the competition. For all those who want to give their 2 cents towards the winner, don't forget to thumbs up the pictures you enjoy! I will be narrowing the contestants down to a final 3 and will post a new thread for public voting. I'm giving every entry serious visual and conceptual consideration, so I probably won't post again for another day or so.

Thanks again everyone, this was a blast!

Hustleboy Elder

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtherMaT View Post
Sorry man couldnt finished on time. I just got the concept of the idea.

The concept was : Spiral Witch Lux

The whole idea is the spiral. The light curves when a high gravity field is in the way. That's why the light curves in the surface of planets. So the idea for this lux is a custome like a blackhole but always considering the spiral form. So the Lux ulti should me an spiral.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1...0208233142.jpg
I would love to see a complete version of this!

OtherMaT

02-10-2013

THX! Well i will finish the concept. In one or two days i'll have a solid draw idea

Edit: Still Cant get something good. Nothing to do right now. Maybe later.

Hustleboy Elder

02-16-2013

The competition is almost finished! Congrats to everyone on the amazing skins.

Go here and vote on your favorite!!! I'm leaving the poll open for one week before awarding the winners.

Honorable mention go to Cheer Lux, Drill Sergeant Lux, and both winter Luxes. Sadly, I could only pick 5 and had an incredibly tough time deciding.

Degu Fresh Style

02-17-2013

Man, I wish I knew. XD I'm working on a Lux skin I had on the backburner from like half a year ago. :C