Lux skin competition for RP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xHeavyBladex

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eila Ilmatar View Post
Check out this then.
Wha? Its been done before? That's quite unfortunate. u_u" But I think its okay if people come up with the same ideas. Mine looks pretty different from that either way.

Kurt the no0b

01-31-2013

Alright everyone: Since I didn't know about the digi art showdown and arbitrarily chose the end of January, I'm going to extend the judgement until February 8th at 11:59pm (PST).

I have 3 reasons.
1) I'm a nice guy
2) I want everyone to submit something they're proud of (no sense rushing it)
3) Everyone's just starting to notice and submit drawings; this could increase the number of entries by quite a bit (the more the better!)

Oh and to answer any questions about requirements: You can submit a concept, but I highly recommend attaching a picture of some kind as well. The winner is going to be voted on by the masses, and the general public is probably going to want to see something tangible.

Don't forget to upvote the pictures you like! Number of (+)'s will be taken into consideration as I pick entries for the finals.

If I failed to answer anything, my apologies and please let me know.

Good luck!

Kurt the no0b

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lishy View Post
May we submit multiple entries? Also might help hit the 10 people requirement, even though it's art by the same person, still more choices?
In the spirit of keeping this thing fare and balanced, I'm going to limit 1 entry per summoner. Adding multiple entries complicates the process. Just submit whichever idea you think is better!

If you REALLY think they're both awesome, go ahead and post the second entry separately with a clear label that it's your number two.

Kino4500

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eila Ilmatar View Post
Now THAT looks good. What's the skin name?

It's called: Armoured Nightmare

Chalandria

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustleboy Elder View Post
Alright everyone: Since I didn't know about the digi art showdown and arbitrarily chose the end of January, I'm going to extend the judgement until February 8th at 11:59pm (PST).

I have 3 reasons.
1) I'm a nice guy
2) I want everyone to submit something they're proud of (no sense rushing it)
3) Everyone's just starting to notice and submit drawings; this could increase the number of entries by quite a bit (the more the better!)
Thank you for extending the deadline! Sooo glad I can put more work into mine.

Xite91

01-31-2013

Quote:
Awesome!! Now i can try to submit a piece ^_^

Lishy

01-31-2013

Quote:
In the spirit of keeping this thing fare and balanced, I'm going to limit 1 entry per summoner. Adding multiple entries complicates the process. Just submit whichever idea you think is better!

If you REALLY think they're both awesome, go ahead and post the second entry separately with a clear label that it's your number two.
Looks like theres no need for multiple submissions now that people are finally noticing, it was more of a move to help fill needed spots~ But thanks for the response. Also, great choice on the time extension honestly. Lowers my chance of winning but at least we get to see more cool ass ideas.

And give me more time to finish up my 'Snowbunny lux' ;3 <3

USS Chaos Theory

01-31-2013

Forgive me if this submits twice I tried posting it once and did not see it.

Presenting Tron Lux and original loadscreen!

Edit: Zip file for anyone wanting to try the skin, also in pink, green and red! =) http://www.mediafire.com/?ciim2v210rpe79a

The lady of light enters the Tron universe, destined to dominate the game grid with her grace and mastery of spellcraft! The transportation fully digitized her commando armor, and now Lux seeks to become champion of all games!

Done in the style of the first Tron movie, this is my favorite skin for one of my favorite champions. Witches, pryos, void sorcerers? None of them stand a chance when I get this baby out and start firin ma laser!

Lishy

01-31-2013

Okay I haven't finished my art completely and since we have another week now ( Yay! ) I'll have time to finish it up all perdy, but for the fact that I tend to forget things easily I'm going to post up what I have now just in case I end up forgetting to later. x_x;; ( So will re-post image and description once again once im totally finished. )

Snowbunny Lux~

Q: Generally looks the same but perhaps with a bit more of a blue tint, and whenever the snare hits its targets small snowflakes/snow dust kind of bounce off when the snare connects with the champion/minion its aimed at.

W: Shield pretty much will look the same but with a bit of an icy finish on it, almost to look more like a frosted orb.

E: Basically it will look almost like a spinning snowball, that when the time limit is up or it is re-triggered explodes and has snow poof out from all around it. ( Imagine throwing a snowball at a wall, and the way it explodes and snow splatters around it when it connects. ) Also it will have a frosty aura around it, for when you are in its 'slow' range.

R: She's firing her .. blizzard! So instead of a simple beam of light, it would basically be a beam of snow, as if firing a lineshot blizzard. Will snowy particles around the beam as its triggered, and champions hit by the blizzard beam that aren't killed will be left with a frosty animation upon them( for a second ) somewhat looking like the particles from ashes frost shot.

Anddd image attached, cheers!

-Lishy

Updated image in link below.
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ps1c99f71e.jpg

Goldenwolf

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lishy View Post
Okay I haven't finished my art completely and since we have another week now ( Yay! ) I'll have time to finish it up all perdy, but for the fact that I tend to forget things easily I'm going to post up what I have now just in case I end up forgetting to later. x_x;; ( So will re-post image and description once again once im totally finished. )

Snowbunny Lux~

Q: Generally looks the same but perhaps with a bit more of a blue tint, and whenever the snare hits its targets small snowflakes/snow dust kind of bounce off when the snare connects with the champion/minion its aimed at.

W: Shield pretty much will look the same but with a bit of an icy finish on it, almost to look more like a frosted orb.

E: Basically it will look almost like a spinning snowball, that when the time limit is up or it is re-triggered explodes and has snow poof out from all around it. ( Imagine throwing a snowball at a wall, and the way it explodes and snow splatters around it when it connects. ) Also it will have a frosty aura around it, for when you are in its 'slow' range.

R: She's firing her .. blizzard! So instead of a simple beam of light, it would basically be a beam of snow, as if firing a lineshot blizzard. Will snowy particles around the beam as its triggered, and champions hit by the blizzard beam that aren't killed will be left with a frosty animation upon them( for a second ) somewhat looking like the particles from ashes frost shot.

Anddd image attached, cheers!

-Lishy
10/10 would buy