Lux skin competition for RP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chalandria

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

I "should" have mine done on time but I would like to opt for a small deadline extension as well. That way I can add color, shading, and a lot more detail.

DanRileyCG

01-29-2013

As I said, it really only makes sense to extend the deadline to the Digi Showdown's due date. If you want some quality Lux art from myself and other artists, then that is your best bet.

elktrkpancake92

01-30-2013

Just gonna throw out an idea here, although i'm not what anyone considers an artist so someone can run with it if they want. pulsefire lux, i imagine a cannon attachment on the chest for the ult. i think her other abilities would synergize well with the pulsefire hybrid mechanical energy theme, and anyone would enjoy jetpacking around the battlefield

Kino4500

01-30-2013

I took my time and re-drew my lux drawing!

previous:
Attachment 602749

latest:
Attachment 602750

Minzzway

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kino4500 View Post
I took my time and re-drew my lux drawing!

previous:
Attachment 602749

latest:
Attachment 602750
Now THAT looks good. What's the skin name?

xHeavyBladex

01-30-2013

RAINSTORM LUX

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...un-d5t99ze.jpg

The moment I saw this contest, I had this skin in mind. It'd be awesome if she had a skin like this, instead of all those Commando skins. -.-"

Her staff is replaced with an umbrella.
RainStorm Lux could throw a cloud instead of a ball of light for her E. The cloud could produce rain in the thrown area and the rain could be the cause for the opponents slowing down.
Her ult could be her opening her umbrella, and letting out a fast bolt of lightning, instead of laser. There could also be a cloudy mood for more effect.

Hope you like this RainStorm Lux skin! ^^

Xite91

01-30-2013

awww i just saw this, not enough time to enter good luck to everyone that does though!

Brandermau

01-30-2013

Probably been done before, and much more developed a concept than this, but it is what it is.
My take on "Raver Lux" unt unt unt.

Minzzway

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHeavyBladex View Post
RAINSTORM LUX

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...un-d5t99ze.jpg

The moment I saw this contest, I had this skin in mind. It'd be awesome if she had a skin like this, instead of all those Commando skins. -.-"

Her staff is replaced with an umbrella.
RainStorm Lux could throw a cloud instead of a ball of light for her E. The cloud could produce rain in the thrown area and the rain could be the cause for the opponents slowing down.
Her ult could be her opening her umbrella, and letting out a fast bolt of lightning, instead of laser. There could also be a cloudy mood for more effect.

Hope you like this RainStorm Lux skin! ^^
Check out this then.

bloodyrose0

01-30-2013

GO DEMACIA!
I've worked too hard and too long to let anything stand in the way of my goals. I will not let my teammates down, and I will not let myself down.
This is how I always pictured Lux, for her looks and her charisma. I wanted to make it digital but my tablet is not working very well lately, so I had to use so acrylics to add some colour and depth.

Hope you like the ideas we've shared.