Pro 5 Man Team We Need 2 more ppl :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hobo Strangler

12-27-2012

Hello Everyone we are a pro team called TeamHoboElite we want to go pro and start making some money playing League Of Legends. There is 3 Of us Me and my fiancee always take bottom Lane So Adc and Support Roles are already taken. We have a solo Top player as well. What we need is a Mid Player and a Jungler. There are just a few rules to join us. 1.) Must be 18 years or older to join. 2.) Be nice and get along with the team if your fighting and bickering with the same people you are going to go pro and make money with then isn't that just ridiculous just be nice thats all. 3.) You need to be on at least once a day for team practice we can all work out a time that works well for everyone at least 2 hours a day. 4.) We are TeamHoboElite so of course you would have to change your name. And it should look like this Hobo Shoes is a good example the first letter of both words is capital a space in between them just keep the first word hobo and the second word can be whatever you want. 5.) When we finally have the 5 members we want and we have all made sure that we are all partners and are serious about it all then SKYPE or something like it would be a good thing to do since its easier talking about mias or ganking or whatever then it is then typing. Thank You for Reading. Add me and message me when you see me on the game because i just suck at following these post after i post them sorry.

XxNoWorryxX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

I'm very respectful look if it is an organized team.. I have one problem I'm from Argentina.. my English is very basic/medium... I consider myself a good player in every way.. if you wanna see my game can organize.. I log on every day and play 5 hours per day

Psicopat

12-28-2012

im probably playing everyday 2 or 3 games, but somedays i didn't play , im from argentina, so timezone could be a problem. I can speak in skype, obviusly english isn't my native language, but i understand and i used to attend call conferences in my previus work, was a team of developers with his headquarter in dc. So if u want i can fill in your team, i play all the roles, worst role is adc. I wish u a happy new year and good luck.

Grollm

12-28-2012

Well I was interested until I saw that you have zero ranked games played in either solo queue or team queue. And you haven't played on a ranked team at any point on this account. In fact the team you speak of doesn't even exist. Unless you have this team on another account and this account you're posting with is a smurf...

ScyRae

12-28-2012

I have a team of pretty decent people. Not pros, but we are always looking for teams to scrim. Give me a msg in game to set up some games if you would like :P

QuitJawsin

12-28-2012

I can jungle. Add me: Quitjawsin. 1333 raiting in solo/dueo queue

TM Prince

12-30-2012

Ign: TM Prince

Adc for Team Mad.

Need good rank team to improve , if your guys need me, add me and let me know who you are, I will be online every night from 12am to 6am.

Elo: 1461

"Never solo rank before 1600."