Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Motion comic lore suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cpt Jack Sparrow

12-27-2012

I was browsing the forums when I noticed many topics about how the quality of the lore in League of Legends has gone down according to some summoners. This got me to thinking of a way to better represent the lore of champions.

Since Riot is now releasing champions at a slower pace why not also when releasing a champion accompany them with a short small motion comic depicting their lore.

An example would be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POXxmaJ_cV8

Again this is only an idea I am suggesting to Riot and that the length of the motion comic does not need to be 20 minutes like in the example I give. Also I would enjoy the voice actors/actresses saying more than 3 or so lines. This would allow them to flesh out their characters even more with their voice.

LordHippoman

Recruiter

12-27-2012

It's a good idea, but Riot has shown time and time again that the lore is bottom priority right now. Which is sad, because I really wanted to be positive, and I have been, but it's been over a year now, and nothing.

Echocave

12-28-2012

Yeah...maybe some fans should start up a comic