Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Almost Evil [665] Serious 5s team Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoXZiLLa

12-27-2012

Hey everyone, my name is NoXZiLLa, my alt account is Hardcox

Sponsorship with 3CGaming: Twitch.tv/3cgaming
(covering entrance to certain tournaments, etc, the better we get the more we earn!)

Why?
I am making this team in order to help make ourselves better players. I want to have a Team A and a Team B that can play against each other and learn from each other. We will be having practices 3 times a week and then a skirmish between the two teams once a week (the dates/times will be determined when we have the set rosters but most likely some times between 6/8pm-10/11pm granted i play this game until about 3am.)

About me:
A little bit about myself is that i am a former call of duty player, played competitively starting in cod4 playing in the online PCL's placing top 8 twice and then went to MLG events for blackops 1 placing semi pro at MLG Orlando 2010. I know a lot about the gaming community and how to set up sponsorships etc etc. I will be dedicating myself to LoL more than CoD now because the events are not starting up for another 5 months so there is plenty of time to prepare myself in this game as well as Blackops 2. I am looking forward to starting these teams up and both hitting plat!

Tryouts (TBD)
If you would like to try out for the teams i am going to be holding a week - 2 week tryout period. I will be having try outs from 6pm eastern - 9 pm eastern everyday and on the weekends i will be more lenient mostly playing with those who want to be on the team and building chemistry with everyone.

REQUIREMENTS:
There is no elo requirement but myself being 1650 i would like everyone to be at least gold but if not i understand solo q is annoying and hard to climb at times. Therefore i will give every person a fair fight. Also SKYPE IS A MUST!! When hosting tryouts teams will be using skype and i will be listening in to both teams and seeing how the communication is. Finally fill this form out and i will get back to you as soon as possible TRYOUTS START NOW! GOGO!

Application:
Role:
Elo (current/hight):
Top 5 Champs:
Skype (y/n):
Time zone:
Availability:
Why i should pick you:
Leader or Listener?:

Teams:

Team A:
Mid: CatsCanFly - 2k
Top: Sprayz - 1700
Jungle: NoXZiLLa - 1650 (Captain)
ADC: VooLuMe- 1800
Support: GR0GBOG -1900

Team B:
Mid:
Top:
Jungle:
ADC: Wanna Duo - 1700 (Captain)
Support: Pandä - 1600

spöönz

12-27-2012

Role:ADC
Elo (current/hight):1250/1250
Top 5 Champs :EZ cait graves corki draven
Time zone:CNT
Availability: everyday allday untill school starts then like after 4ish
Why i should pick you: i have played this game for over 2 years now have great concept of strats, game sense, and good map awerness
Leader or Listener?: Leader

Haispoh

12-27-2012

Role: ADC
Elo (current/hight): 1298/1382
Top 5 Champs: Ezreal, Caitlyn, Graves, Vayne, Nocturne(Jungle)
Time zone: CMT
Availability: Anytime I'm off work. 4-6 hours a day
Why i should pick you: I believe I'm a decent ADC, but with a good team I could better myself and the team that is there for me. I feel that just trying to climb the elo ladder solo is a little tedious with all the trolls I seem to get. All I can ask for is a chance.
Leader or Listener?: Can do both when necessary

Aggressìon

12-27-2012

Rofl bring back image

Tuff McGruff

12-27-2012

IGN: GreatWhiteKorean
Role: adc/support
Elo (current/hight):1587/1610
Top 5 Champs:ez, mf, graves, lulu, nunu
Time zone:est
Availability: most weeknights and weekends
Why i should pick you: i am a team player.
Leader or Listener?: mostly listener but will say something if it isnt being addressed

uBlatant

12-27-2012

Role: Mid
Elo (current/hight): 1277
Top 5 Champs: Annie, Ahri, Katarina, Karthus, Evelynn
Time zone: Pacific Time
Availability: 3-4 hours daily, sometimes it depends on the day i might be on more.
Why i should pick you: I give effort, i don't troll, and i try my best every game.
Leader or Listener?: Mostly a listener but if there isn't a leader i try my best to carry the team.

NoXZiLLa

12-27-2012

*** Btw guys, please do not add me in game i will be adding everyone around 7pm to get things rolling off, just hard to keep track of everyone. Thanks***

Nuclear Syno

12-27-2012

IGN: Emperor Rook
Role: Mid
Elo (current/hight):1551/1643
Top 5 Champs: kat, ahri, eve, diana, tf
Time zone:est
Availability: most weeknights and weekends
Why i should pick you: im super awesome
Leader or Listener?: leader

NoXZiLLa

12-27-2012

20 more minutes till tryouts start! Givin it another bump!

HEG WildFire

12-27-2012

Role: ADC/Top/Support
Elo (current/hight): No elo currently 3-1 (so assume 1300)
Top 5 Champs: (ADC: Vayne, Cait, Kog, Draven, Ashe); (Top: Jax, Jayce, Cho, Irelia, Xin); (Support: Nami, Janna, Nunu, Morgana)
Time zone: Eastern
Availability: everyday all day for now
Why i should pick you: I have a lot of post lane phase strats. I love theory crafting, always have ideas, a team player.
Leader or Listener?: depends on the situation, but I love making plays so I will say leader.